• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Graduation Present

ndp

I graduated college this past Saturday, and this is what my father gave me as a graduation gift.....

med_gallery_3589_218_459299.jpg

med_gallery_3589_218_172138.jpg

med_gallery_3589_218_23638.jpg

The whole top of the box is lined with Spanish cedar. Can't wait to fill this one up, once again his work amazes me.

Nate

Congrats on your graduation! That's a fine looking piece you've got there. I'm still amazed over the coolidor he made that you shared the pics of. :thumbs:

Congrats on the graduation and the sweet humi.

Seth

Hey there,
Great humidor! Whats more beautiful about this is that your dad made this (well, at least thats what I'm reading it as).

Congratulations x 2 (graduation and humidor!)

Darren :cool:

Yeah he made the humidor, he restores antique furniture for a living.

Nate

wow bro, that's an amazing humi!
Congratulations on the graduation, now get out there and change the world! :sign:

Congrats man on graduation! That is one hell of a humi you got there, looking good brother :thumbs:

Awesome! Don't ever let anything happen to that beautiful piece of work Nate. Our parents grow old and they are gone in a blink of an eye. That will be something you will always have to remember "Pops" by. Something that will be very near and dear to your heart for years.

Call me a sentimental fool but, my Grandparents gave me an old carving set for my wedding present. I remember it being used at every Thanksgiving & Christmas gathering as a child. It's very valuable but, no amount of money could ever get me to part with it. I broke down crying like a baby when I opened it. There was a very hefty check in the box as well. I could have cared less about the money at that paticular moment.

BTW......Congrats on your Graduation. :thumbs:

That is sweet. I'm always amazed by good woodworkers.

he made that???? wow nice work. he doesnt want to make me one by any chance does he?? lol

so when are you gonna put some pics of that sucker filled up?

Congrats on graduation, it feels great, doesn't it?
NICE humi! Now fill 'er up!

Very nice lookin' gift. Congrats on it, and of course the graduation :thumbs:

That's a beaut! Congratulations on the graduation and the fine piece. Woodworking is a skill that eludes me. But if you ever need anything rendered in Play-Doh, I'm your man. We've got a pile o' the stuff here for my daughter.

Wilkey

With gifts like that, I feel like going back to University! Congratulations!!