• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

GRAND DADDY PASS! ! !

Truely outstanding play Gibu :thumbs: And an overall fantastic pass GB! This one was a lot of fun. Thanks again for having me :)

LB, I was delighted to have you in the pass too! And you are right, this has been an OUTSTANDING pass. I simply can't believe how well it has gone.

Just goes to show that the CP guys are the best on the net! ! !

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

STEVE

Hey,

A little update. The package went out today as planned! :thumbs:

0302 0980 0000 1586 1674

VE 252 258 997 US

Have a Very Happy New Year everyone!!

Gibu! ! ! You are the MAN! ! !

Can't WAIT for that package to arrive. And since your so close, it ought to be soon. . . .

Once again, you did great on the puts and takes, and I am glad you were a part of my pass, and the one who wrapped it up.

Once the pass arrives, I will post one more time.

This truly has been a WONDERFUL pass, and has gone almost without flaw (Joe M. kept the pass booklet. . .LOL). Proof positive that the guys of CP are the absolute best guys on the Internet.

Now. . . .COME TO PAW PAW YOU GREAT BIG PASS YOU! ! ! !

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

STEVE

YES! ! !

The box arrived TODAY! ! !

I am up to my eyeballs in GREAT cigars!

You guys are the absolute GREATEST.

This pass is going to give me some WONDERFUL smokes to take with me to South America in about two weeks. Rest assured that I will think of you guys with almost every puff.

Each and every one of you did an OUTSTANDING job in terms of puts and takes, AND in terms of turn around. This pass covered alot of ground in a very short period of time. FANTASTIC! ! !

Special thanks to each and every one of you! ! !

Stogieman
Ricmac25
sleepyjim
Skydivnekd
SDStack
dixieland conjunction
Wascal
Coventrycat 86
Sibernation
Father Tiresius
lucasbuck
Benjiev
WKMang
ParaGod
Joe Invest
Joe M
gibu

It was a real pleasure to have each and every one of you in this pass.

Thanks so much for helping me to celebrate the birth of my little grandson Seth! You guys are the greatest!

Thanks again! ! !

And HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

STEVE

You're so welcome Steve and thanks for hosting such an outstanding pass. Godspeed!

Ditto what LB said and the pleasure was all mine meeting up with you and enjoying a couple of hours at the Corona Cigar Company..... :D :thumbs: :p

Yes, Double Ditto's Steve. This was a great pass to be a part of. Thanks for having us and good luck with everything on your up coming trip down south.

Anytime Steve, It's always fun when your there ;) Thanks for getting this thing going. :thumbs: (and for allowing us to join :p )

Congratulations old timer. Moved to [Completed Cigar Passes] as requested.

Dave ;)

GuyanaBoy said:
This truly has been a WONDERFUL pass, and has gone almost without flaw (Joe M. kept the pass booklet. . .LOL).
A flaw!! :angry: For I am A$$ man! I have NO flaw's!! Maybe a crack but NO FLAW'S!! :sneaky: I was noticing that you and your grandson have the same hair pattern by the way! :0 ;) :p

Steve it was a great pleasure to be part of this pass and help you celebrate the new addition to your wonderful family! God speed in Guyana! :)

Bruddah Steve,

It was an honor to play in a Pass that celebrated the birth of your grandson... Seth! When you have the next grandchild you can be sure that I'll be here for you again!

Thanks for letting me play... it was MY honor Bro!

Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR and give everyone a big hawaiian hug from their Uncle Wade!

Aloha Bro....

Wade

Thanks for letting me play and once again, congratulations on your Grandson.

It was an honor to share this occasion with you. :thumbs: