• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Grandpa's First Pass!

The list of smokes keeps inproving. I suggest it make one more swing through Tennessee. :p

Ooo, Ooooo the eternal pass!! It just keeps going around and around and around.... :sign: :sign:

??? 3 days and it's not in Richmond - 1 hour away? Icould have driven it there myself if I knew it would take this long. :sign:

I don't remember signing up for this pass...... :laugh:

Bastiges!

I got it Friday but left town on Sat. morning and got back late last night.

I'll do my thing tonight and hopefully get it on it's way tomorrow!

Lee ;)

Leebo8-9-8 said:

Bastiges!

Lee ;)
[snapback]200397[/snapback]​

That's my excuse, Lee - I don't remember things so good any more now that I'm a grandpa....

But I'm damn proud of myself - I suckered you into the pass and you didn't even know it!!! :whistling:

Bwwwwaaahaahahhahahaha :laugh:

Leebo8-9-8 said:

Bastiges!

Lee ;)
[snapback]200397[/snapback]​

:thumbs: I was getting a little worried - must have copied the DC# wrong. :sign:

Who is the lazzzzzy ass that's sitting on this thing?

O, I see who it is now. I should have know.....

Lets get it rolling Lee, I'm getting old here waiting for this thing :p :D

Sorry folks but I wasn't really expecting this thing and I'm slammed with work (two jobs and very long days) trying to finish a job on time.

I'll get it going as soon as I can.....

Leebo PM'd me and said he would have it out the door today. It's coming... Keep your shorts on.... :p

Mine:

105 DC MAximus

Yours:

123 '04 Lusi
124 Opus xXx

Thanks!!

Lee

Also, this DC is way too long and I've never dealt with the click and ship labels so it will be there soon Gary! LOL

Sorry for holding this up, I wasn't prepared for it and I'm pinching pennies right now!

Thanks very much for being great about being in the pass, and thanks for the great smokes! It was my bad asking you to join, and not considering what's been going on at the homestead.

I hope the LE05 makes up for it!!!

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Mine:

105 DC MAximus

Yours:

123 '04 Lusi
124 Opus xXx

Thanks!!

Lee

Also, this DC is way too long and I've never dealt with the click and ship labels so it will be there soon Gary! LOL

Sorry for holding this up, I wasn't prepared for it and I'm pinching pennies right now!
[snapback]202924[/snapback]​

Leebo8-9-8 said:
[snapback]202924[/snapback]​

LMAO!! You and PuroBrat :laugh:

George, what's the LE05?

Bill, that's ****ed up comparing me to that idiot.....I happen to have two in college and I'm busting my ass to pay for that, much less cigars....(not smiling)

Leebo8-9-8 said:
George, what's the LE05?

Bill, that's ****ed up comparing me to that idiot.....I happen to have two in college and I'm busting my ass to pay for that, much less cigars....(not smiling)
[snapback]203090[/snapback]​

yeah billy, that was a low blow, but funny! :whistling:

LE05 is an AVO and pretty good too!