• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Grateful

TexEagle

My apologies for the long post. I know I’ve said it before but I just want to thank you folks for this forum. I’m on Reddit but other than that I don’t do social media.

Can somebody explain the virtual herf zoom meeting? Do I have to sit in front of my computer during this happy hour? My desktop is 100 years old and I’m certain I dont have a camera on it. I have a laptop but I do teams video meetings from it primarily. Does anybody use their phones for this thing? I have young kids. So it’s hard for me to break away until they’re asleep which is 8:30ish. Plus we are in sports and some kind of practice or something almost every night. Saturdays are my time with the father in law to smoke sticks on the back porch. But I would love to make one. Give me the scoop.

Back on task. You guys have taught me so much. My favorite lesson is how to light a cigar better. I’m not die hard into matches or cedar. But I learned the toast method
From y’all I’ve learned to appreciate and try sticks that I would have never known existed. Many many things. Thank you all for allowing me to be part of this. The newbie pass (only done one) was incredible. Y’all are awesome and so full of knowledge. Thank each of you for everything. Really enjoy this place. Sorry I’m busy and haven’t made a video meet up but I’ll try. Just show me the ropes on that.
I’m sure y’all don’t need another Texan. Lol but I’ll try to join soon. Thanks all! Be blessed and may ur next stick be awesome.

Sorry for the grammar and punctuation. Again, I’m texan and I can’t see what I’m typing because I’m deep into some smoke wagon small batch. Lol

If you use your laptop for Teams, then you've already got the hang of the v-herf. You can use your phone or iPad/tablet if you have one -- many do. If you use a portable device, you can move all around as you wish; if you are on a stationary computer, well...

There's a tab at the top of the page for "Virtual Lounge". Click that, and a new page will open. Scroll down to where it says, "Enter Lounge Here". Click it. In a few seconds, a smaller window will open, and you'll be prompted to enter the "room". Do so. From there, people can help get you sorted if you are having audio or video issues. Don't be afraid to throw up a post in the Virtual Herf thread and ask if anyone is around at that moment if you want to try a test run of getting into the v-herf room. You don't have to stay online, but just to figure out how to get into the meeting room. We all understand how busy life is, so drop in when you can. People are usually on the herf until at least midnight Texas time, so no worries about coming in a bit later. Hope to see you some Saturday (or Wednesdays, as well, for some)!