• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Great cheapie

bunyfreak

so, here i am, trying to decide which box of 'gars to buy for the month (i'm only allowed one box a month from the wife...and a few singles from the b&m :)) and im thinking, you know, if i got a box of these, that leaves room in the budget for another box of these....so i tried them out. really, a pretty good cigar. I've only tried the white label (Camacho blend, or whatever it is)...It's quickly become one of my go to smokes for daily unwinding. Just got my third box in last monday, and am enjoying the first from it as i type...great, consistant construction, consistant draw, flavor...etc...they've all been just about the same.... only had one that burned unevenly, but I think it was my fault, for leaving it in the travel humidor too long...it was WAY too wet to smoke, but i did anyway...*shrug*..still the same taste, just took some adjusting on the burn. I cant compliment them enough for $3 a stick. I think everybody who has the room in their budget for another box should try them out.
and that's all i have to say about that.

It's never to wet....Oh, wait a minute, we are still talking about cigars!! :sign: :laugh:

..next time it's "box 'o the month" time, try a box of Padron 2K's. My fave are the maddies but the regular wrapper smokes are pretty darn good, too.

Bought on sale, they're a bit less than $3.00 ea.... :thumbs:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

hrm...guess i should use the search a little more....anyway, its not like i have a set limit to a box a month, but around $150 is what i'm pretty much set, with the help of the wife :)...i like to leave a little room for whenever the b&m gets something really nice in...

If I remember that whole series, the Black and Blue labels were considered the best of the 8.

..next time it's "box 'o the month" time, try a box of Padron 2K's. My fave are the maddies but the regular wrapper smokes are pretty darn good, too.

Bought on sale, they're a bit less than $3.00 ea.... :thumbs:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Definitely agree with B.B.S. and his Padron recommendation! Although I tend to go with the Padron Delicias (about $2.50 a stick) for times when a shorter smoke is in store and a Padron 3000 (about $3.00) for a longer smoke. I too definitely prefer the maduro. However, if you don't like a full bodied smoke, you might prefer the natural wrapper.

If I remember that whole series, the Black and Blue labels were considered the best of the 8.

Ironic. A friend sent me 2 of each of 5 varieties (red, orange, white, blue and black). I chose to smoke two last week- which happened to be the Black and the Blue. I enjoyed both of these cigars. Construction, burn and taste were very nice for a $3 cigar. I would consider purchasing these two labels for the price.

I've only tried a 1964 once as it's out of my price range and really enjoyed it. With all these reccomendations sounds like I might have to try the cheaper ones.