• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Great mystery beer

gimatt

I had one of the best beers I've ever had lately but all I know about it is that it's part of Legends lineup. I heard something about budweiser but I don't think it's made by budweiser...I'm pretty sure it was local to the Virginia area. Anyway, I haven't found much about it, just wondering if anyone has heard of it?

Which was it? You don't know the name?

I see the Brown Ale all over the place, but have yet to have one I'd really call good. Here's a list of their beers.

Legends Beer List.

I'm not sure what the name was, I think it was the lager?? That's the only thing that rings a bell. Anyway, it was a shot in the dark. I thought it was great.

As long as you thought it was great, that's all that matters. Taste is subjective after all. :)

Did the bottle look like this? My link

Or this? My link

The bottom link to the Golden Ale is the one you find most commonly in the regular grocery stores. You can click on the name of the brewery and it will give you a list of all the beers the brewery makes and look through all of the pictures.