• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Greetings From Oliva -- Oliva Connecticut update inside!

IanHummel

I figured I would go ahead and start a thread for Oliva on here. I will try and post events that I am doing in my area as well as any new product announcements here as well.

Hello!

First Question: Does the Oliva V come in a maduro wrapper? This question was brought up in another thread.

Welcome and salutations from the friendliest cigar board on the net, from my experience. Did i win? :cool:

Hello!

First Question: Does the Oliva V come in a maduro wrapper? This question was brought up in another thread.

As of right now, no, however there are plans being put to work right now. Ideally we would like to have it out by IPCPR this year, but there are no guarantees. I can say this, when it is released, it will not be in all the current sizes and it will be a very limited release.

Hello!

As of right now, no, however there are plans being put to work right now. Ideally we would like to have it out by IPCPR this year, but there are no guarantees. I can say this, when it is released, it will not be in all the current sizes and it will be a very limited release.

Ian, thank you for the response. Your statement will be the cause of many sleepless nights as we wait for the release. :D

*edited: "your" vs. "you're"

Hello!

Ian, thank you for the response. You're statement will be the cause of many sleepless nights as we wait for the release. :D

Haha, you and me both, I'm going to buy buying a box of each size myself upon their release.

On another note, our Connecticut cigar is coming along great and is will be released in the near future. I'm not a big Connecticut guy at all, but this cigar has a lot more flavor than your typical CT smoke while still maintaining the mild CT taste. I think it's going to be a hit and fill the void in the mild cigar line of Oliva.

Is that going to be a premium CT shade cigar? I was under the impression there was already Flor de Oliva Gold CT's....

Welcome!

I enjoyed one of your "V"s yesterday!
I too will look forward to the Maduros..

Welcome Ian and thanks for the info on the Maduro Serie V. I hope I can snag a box when they are available.

Welcome Ian and thanks for the info on the Maduro Serie V. I hope I can snag a box when they are available.
:0 :0 Not if I get there first, Lawrence! :D

WWelcome to CPass from a huge Oliva Fan. I miss the Grand Maduros and the series G Maduro just isn't the same. But I REALLY miss the Bold line. Damn that was a fine cigar!

yes the Bold's are great cigar, I pick them up any chance I get if a shop has them that I go to. At our sales meeting in Nicaragua, that was one of the first cigars some of the reps went for in the aging room along with the MB1's.

I would say welcome, but you have been here awhile. Good to see you Ian.

Ahh... the Master Blend Ones... great cigar.

Hello and thanks, Ian... I believe we've met :D.