• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Greetings From Oliva -- Oliva Connecticut update inside!

I guess I have to appreciated Oliva not ramping up production if they cant do it correctly. That being said, Im having a heck of a time getting my hands on some torps!!! :(

I guess I have to appreciated Oliva not ramping up production if they cant do it correctly. That being said, Im having a heck of a time getting my hands on some torps!!! :(

Torps obviously have the most recognition from the CA rating, but production has increased on the V's and more and more shops are receiving them on a regular basis.

I have to say there has not been one Oliva I have had that I have not loved: O, G, V, MB3, cloth band. Have to try to an S to make it complete I guess...

oliva.jpg

Oliva is a cigar? ???

I thought it was a woman promoting a line of cigars :laugh:

Brian

I just had a V Torpedo and it was freaking GREAT!

I personally think that if you brought back the Cloth/Fabric Bands and the Bold Blend It would KICK total ass. Here when a post was made about your favorite discontinued cigar the Bold's were mentioned the most out of all the cigars mentioned. Seriously you would have no problem selling them if you brought it back, no problem at all the only problem you might have is keeping up with production. I know I would buy box after box after an initial purchase of several.

In fact, a long time ago when I took my first trip to a B&M to find my first unflavored cigar. Out of the whole store one cigar I knew nothing about good Cigars yet but what caught my attention out of every cigar in the store was a cloth banded Perfecto, a red cloth with a big gold O on it and I Had to get it, after that I went back and got all he had left. To this day it is one of my favorite cigars.

Recently I was gifted a Bold Ole and it was like getting GOLD in the mail!! It brought me back and just made me wish I could still get them, after that i did an extensive search online and had received no results . You even said thats what all the reps go for when they get a chance besides the master blends they are always good. I seriously think it would be GREAT to bring it back. If you did I bet you would sell all your contracts for them in a matter of days. Even if you don't bring back the old band bring back the BOLD PLEASE!

I know you cant just do it but tell your bosses, EVERYONE WANTS BOLD'S!! They are begging me for them. I am begging you to ask PLEASE! I would say the BOLD is still up their for me as one of my all time favorite blends.

I have been a fan since I first started smoking after I tried the BOLD I never found a Oliva that was close to it. Also when I was a only bundle buyer I lived off of Flor De Oliva's and I still smoke them once and a while. Your company is Great but if it brought back the BOLD it would be PERFECT. I would be hyped for the re release of the Bold MUCH more than the NUB and I think the word of mouth would be much greater than the NUB IMO. So in all BRING BACK THE BOLD!!! I believe also that if they do come back they will outsell the nubs in a comparison of first year sales I think you would have just as much trouble stocking this blend as you do the Series V, I am also looking forward to the maduro not so much the ct but I really think it should be the company's next project.

Some opinions from Oliva fan.
Thank you for reading this

One more time, Bring back the Bold!

Figured I'd drop some new information in this thread to keep it moving. Oliva V Maduro is coming sooner than later with an expected launch date of...... I'll tell you soon. :)

It will be sooner than later, know that. :)

Sure wish you guys would just shut it till you're ready to release. I find this annoying enough to avoid the cigar.

I carry several boxes from the Oliva lines, and I just want to congratulate you for producing a fantastic series of cigars. The V series is doing well in our store, however, I have yet to try one myself. How do I go about guaranteeing some of the V Maduros for my store?

Let me know.
Thanks,
Jimmy

I carry several boxes from the Oliva lines, and I just want to congratulate you for producing a fantastic series of cigars. The V series is doing well in our store, however, I have yet to try one myself. How do I go about guaranteeing some of the V Maduros for my store?

Let me know.
Thanks,
Jimmy

Thanks for the words. Talk with your Rep Jeff, he should be able to answer that for you.

V Maduro's will be shipping starting tomorrow!

V Maduro's should be in stores nationwide by tomorrow. My territory began receiving them last Friday and they have been popping up all over. I hope everyone enjoys them!

I'll be heading to Miami the 2nd week of December for our annual sales meeting. I'll be sure to come back and give everyone the low down on the goodies that are being released next year.