• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Greetings!

Lemon

Hi! I'm a 20 year old student from Finland. Hard to find a good forum about cigars in Finnish. Cigar Pass forum seemed to be very active and full of veteran smokers, so why even bother to find a Finnish forum... ;)

Anyway, I recently started smoking cigars. My first cigar was some extremely cheap one, of unknown origin. It tasted awful (yes I could tell even if it was my first one!). But nevertheless, this sparked the interest for cigars. After that I bought some Cuban cigars from a cigarshop. I liked most of them. The next step was ordering some online. I tried brands like JL Piedra, Montecristo, Quintero, Punch, Fonseca and some others. My first newbie mistake was not having a humidor to at least let them air for a while (I have since then noticed the huge difference in taste after letting them age for a while). I used a sealed plastic container, but they got too dry in it, so I had to buy a humidor. I also quickly learned that my favorite drink with my cigars is bourbon (and Jack Daniel's which most seem to call a bourbon but it's a Tennessee whiskey? :lookup:). In second place comes Scotch, third place is far from these two alternatives and thus doesn't count :D

Ok, that's my short history with cigars. But I can safely say cigars are in my life to stay, and I'm hoping to learn things on this forum.

Howdy Lemon and welcome to CP from Sunny Central Florida.... :) :thumbs: :)

Welcome to CP! Always good to have another Bourbon & Scotch drinker around.

Welcome Lemon, glad you could make it! I hope you enjoy being here, fire up a smoke and pull up a chair!

John V. Detroit Michigan

ps, If you ever make it to the states, the upper peninsula of Michigan is filled with Finns! :thumbs:

Are you ready for the world's greatest internet cigar forum lemon? Welcome to CP. :D :D :)

Hello Lemon, welcome to CP :thumbs:

Are you a student here in the USA?

We also have two other members from Sweeden, Azon & SweMike ;)

Howdy from Texas Lemon, welcome here, it's a great place and the people are very friendly. :)

Welcome to CP! You're English is perfect :0 Thanks for joining us. I think you're going to like it here :)