• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Grillin Steaks....

Also on the point of cooking, foil or no foil on grill? No foil, anything else special? Any other tips on the actual grill process?

Also on the point of cooking, foil or no foil on grill? No foil, anything else special? Any other tips on the actual grill process?

No foil here, just right on the grill. Put out flare-ups with a squirt bottle to keep from burning the steak. You want the rind to crisp, letting the steak absorb the liquid fat.

Thanks for all the help and tips guys. These turned out to be the best I have ever cooked! Ill be trying some of the other recipes here shortly to see how they are as well.

The only thing I use on my steaks is garlic salt on both sides and grill to rare. If I dont have a grill I have a 50 year old (Granny's) cast iron skillet. add a little butter and fry to rare. Wonderful. And NO CONDIMENTS!!! Don't ruin a good steak with A1 or 57. yuck!!