• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Groomsmen Gift Ideas other than cigars or alcohol?

I got a flask and love it. Use it all the time.

Someone mentioned a Netflix subscription. That's a fantastic idea. Or the game rental one. Gamefly maybe?

2 tickets to a sporting event would be really cool.

An engraved money clip is something that can look back at and carry all the time. A set of ear plugs so they don't have to listen to the old lady on rant mode comes to mind too. :thumbs:

Get them all giant pink dildos...........Whoever takes theirs at the end of the day. Well, that's the friend you want keeping an eye on your wife when you go out of town.

One of the wedding I was in we all got a set of grill tools (spatula, tongs, etc.) They were stainless steel and came in a carrying case.

The one wedding I've been in they gave us swiss army knives with our names on them, I was pretty happy with that. I wasn't happy with the hour+ service on the deck of a winery in the dead of summer with no breeze or shade. The best gift for groomsmen is a short service and an open bar, imo.

An engraved money clip is something that can look back at and carry all the time.

This was my suggestion, but 360 beat me to it. I've been in several weddings and have gotten things ranging from a tie to a manicure set to an engraved money clip.

Thinking about it, every man likes to grill, so why not a great BBQ utensil set or something similiar?

For my wedding next month, I was looking into giving out customized Baseball bats or Jerseys with their names & birth years/fav numbers on the back.

I was just in Florida a couple of weeks ago for a wedding...and guess what...I was a groomsman, for I don't know...maybe the umpteenth time. Anyway, the buddy of mine who got married is a musician, but now works for Warner Music. Anyway, the groomsman's gift that I received at the wedding I thought was very original. It was a silver harmonica with my name, the title of Groomsman, and the date of the wedding engraved on it. I thought it was pretty cool, and quite original. Better than the money clips, cigar holders, cigars, wallets, ties, cufflinks, pocket knives, cigar cutters, flasks, etc. that I have received in the past.

Last wedding I was in, the groom got all of us Zippo Blu's engraved with our initials on it. Of course we went a club after the wedding that night, and he was wasted and in the process of getting him back to the hotel, mine slide out into the deep seats of the limo we were in to be lost forever. (at least I lit one cigar with it!!) Somewhere in vegas theres a limo driver with a zippo blu that says AJA on it..

But you said they were young, so that might not work. Though you don't have to give everyone the same thing. I also like the idea of engraved swiss army knives, and they make one with a USB drive in it...good for the younger internet crowd hehe.

Depending on how many and how much can be spent, maybe get them all ipod nanos and see if they can be engraved for each? I think they are relatively inexpensive for the smaller ones and it makes a cool gadget type gift.

so far I love many of the ideas, my wife will be sending some things to niece and see whats up. I will post when a "winning" idea has been selected, also to those of you who made me just about piss may pants laughing, thanks, I love comedy. :D

so far I love many of the ideas, my wife will be sending some things to niece and see whats up. I will post when a "winning" idea has been selected, also to those of you who made me just about piss may pants laughing, thanks, I love comedy. :D

Awesome, TIA. Addy in profile. Also, laughing out loud at Stu. :thumbs:

I was the best man in a wedding this evening and I received a large beer mug with my name and "best man" etched into the side of the glass... was very nice!

One of the wedding I was in we all got a set of grill tools (spatula, tongs, etc.) They were stainless steel and came in a carrying case.

That is the gift I gave. The case the tools came in was a nice quality and it also had their names stitched on it.