• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guantanamera

smokelaw1

Cigar Ambassador
A friend just came over with some of these, label says that they are an ISOM. I haven't heard of them...anyone else?

Yes!! I smoked about 10 of these on my honeymoon in Cancun, last August. I absolutely loved 'em!! :love: :thumbs: That is about all I know of them. I thought they were ISOM's as well. ???

Yeah, I've heard of them. As far as I know, they are the newest Cuban brand. They are named after a famous Cuban song of the same name. Other than that, I know nothing about them. I'd be interested in a review!

Yes.
They are a recent company formed in 02?
They produce cheaper priced and some say lower quality cigars.

SO far the only ones i have tried are the cristales (they came in glass tubes). too mild for my tastes.

They recently introduced new sizes

Decimos
Puritos
and another one which I cant remember.
The newer ones I beleive from what i have read come in cello.

Thanks all. Done some more searching. They seem to be really really mild. The ISOM for non-cigar smokers.
Perfect for certain people I know.

I smoked some Decimos on the beach in Cuba, they are mild. I thought they were a nice morning or early afternoon smoke, especially in the wind. All of them were consistent and burned like champs!

A friend just came over with some of these, label says that they are an ISOM. I haven't heard of them...anyone else?

Yes... they suck.. IMHO :)

Agreed. Yes they are ISOM, but short filler, lacking quality, and marketed at tourists in clear plastic tubes. They are a big seller at tourist shops in Cuba, because the price is right.

VERY mild machine made ISOM. Not too bad if your inclined to enjoy sucking wind.

I had one a couple years ago. Definatly not worth it. Especially when you are going to be dealing with ISOMs to start with...

Seriously, you have never heard of them? The are the official Cuban dog rocket of this forum, refered to often. I for one think they are O.K. for what they cost, very little.

I was gonna say they were the Macanudo's of the Cuban cigar world, but Macanudo's would be insulted if they were called "Guantanamera"... :whistling:

And, no - it's not a "glass" tube - it's plastic... And kinda cheesy at that...

had them about a year ago myself, and i wasn't too impressed with them at all really.