• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guess My Smokes IV

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
I'll have been an official member on CigarPass two years tomorrow, sure seems like I've been here longer. It's definitely been an awesome ride so far, and I've made many great friends along the way. I do travel around the cigar community daily, however as has always been, this is definitely home. I hope to be around many more years, and one of these days get out there and herf it up with some of you.

I decided to have another Guess My Smokes contest for my anni here. As usual, I've got 6 cigars of various shapes and sizes from both here and there. To win, you must guess both the marca and vitola. I'll let everyone know how many are correct, but not which ones. This is open to everyone, as long as they're not hassatterers. :) First one to get them all correct gets them. So, Guess My Smokes!

Edit to add...only two guesses per day dagnabbit. :D

Correction - YESTERDAY was my 2 year anni... :laugh: Day/month/year confused me dagnabbit (thanks for pointing out Jamie).

Congrats on the anniversary mate. It is amazing just how quickly the time can go.

I wouldn't even know where to start :whistling:

Congrats on the anniversary too mate. I learn a lot from your reviews and other posts!

1. Opus Perf #2
2. Tatuaje Frank
3. Monte #2
4. La Flor Double Press
5. RASS
6. Tatuaje Black

Congrats on the Anni!

1) Doe
2) A
3) Deer
4) A
5) Female
6) Deer

Did Tony win?

Congrats on the milestone Greg!

Post #4 - None correct
Post #5 - all correct...deer oh deer :laugh:

And Anthony STILL hasn't won. :D

Tatuaje T110
Bolivar Petit Beli
Anejo 46
Coro
AVO Companero

1. Boli RC
2. Boli GM
3. Boli BF
4. Boli PC
5. Boli CE
6. Boli CG

:thumbs: Figured this would be a good starting point!

Congrats on the 2 years!!

1. Boli RC
2. Boli GM
3. Boli BF
4. Boli PC
5. Boli CE
6. Boli CG

:thumbs: Figured this would be a good starting point!

Yep.. that would also have been my starting point... *cough**Boli Whore**cough* :whistling:

Huge gratz on 2 years brother! Not even going to try to name your smokes. Just wanted to chime in with GRATZ!

Don

Opus X "A"
Tat Frank
Anejo 77
Bolivar Gold Medal
Ramon Allones SS
Cohiba Siglo IV

Congrats Greg!!

Punch Punch
CoRo
Hemingway Classic Maddie
DCM #5
Ambos Mundos Habano Robusto
VR Unicos
Padron #35 Maddie

H. Upmann Robusto
Hemingway Short Story
DP Black Label Classic
Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve
Padron Millenium Maduro
Rocky Patel Fusion

Who knows...could be holding a six pack of Swisher Sweets :sign:

Cangrats Gregg on the anni

Padron 40th maddie
Sir winston
Tat reserva noella
AF Queen B
Boli Gold Medal

Brian

Congratulations on the anniversary Greg! Hmmmm, by the looks of things, you went deep into the vino on this one.

Thanks for the contest.

Cabaiguan Guapo Maduro
Viaje Perfecto Squared
Davidoff Special R
Vegas Robaina Famosos
Cuaba Divinos
H. Upmann Coronas major

*spelling*

Congrats on the 2 years Greg, it's a pleasure having you a member here on CP.......... :) :thumbs: :cool: