• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guess My Smokes IV

Sir Winston
Tat Noella
WOAM
DPG Firecracker
Bolivar Bonitas
Johnny-O Churchill

Sir Winston
Tat Noella
WOAM
DPG Firecracker
Bolivar Bonitas
Trini fundi

Sir Winston
Tat Noella
WOAM
DPG Firecracker
Bolivar Bonitas
Partagas Churchills de Luxe

Sir Winston
Tat Noella
WOAM
DPG Firecracker
Bolivar Bonitas
Partagas Serie D No.5 LE 2008

Thanks for your contest!

Sir Winston
Tat Noella
WOAM
DPG Firecracker
Bolivar Bonitas
RyJ Churchill

Tat Noella
Sir Winston
WOAM
DPG Firecracker
Bolivar Bonitas
Johnny-O! Lancero

Tat Noella
Sir Winston
WOAM
DPG Firecracker
Bolivar Bonitas
Johnny-O! Cazador Shaggy

Sir Winston
Tat Noella
WOAM
DPG Firecracker
Bolivar Bonitas
RyJ Short Churchill

Sir winston
Tat Noella
WOAM
DPG Firecracker
Bolivar Bonitas
Partagas Serie P. No. 2

Tat Noella
Sir Winston
WOAM
DPG Firecracker
Bolivar Bonitas
Johnny-O! Lancero

Tat Noella
Sir Winston
WOAM
DPG Firecracker
Bolivar Bonitas
Johnny-O! Cazador Shaggy

Well lo n' behold! We have a winner! Woo hoo! The Sir Winnie is 2001, Bonitas 06, and the JO! from 10/08. Congrats Dave! I believe I have your addy, but send just to make sure it's right. I'll get these out looks like Tues since no mail tomorrow.

Woo Hoo!!!! Super sweet. Thanks again for the contest Greg. Happy Anniversary!!!

Whew! That was a fun one, congratulations, Dave! I was never going to hit that answer...I've never heard of Johnny-O. Sounds like an 80's recording artist.

I had a dream I won with "susco 80" and "Rocky V".

Whew! That was a fun one, congratulations, Dave! I was never going to hit that answer...I've never heard of Johnny-O. Sounds like an 80's recording artist.

I had a dream I won with "susco 80" and "Rocky V".

Thanks Wolfie. If you want to try some of his stuff he has a couple samplers for sale down in the retailer's forum. Great smokes, I'd highly recommend them to anyone, they're one of my favorites.

Way to go Dave!!!!!!!!

A bright spot in your day!
thumbs-up.gif

Thanks for the contest Greg, and Happy Anniversary!

Good smokes, good cigars, and good peeps. What a country.

Nicely done Dave, good things happen to good people brother! :thumbs:

Congrats Dave. Thanks for the fun contest Greg and Happy Anni.

Greg, I received my prize package today. I have two things to say, THANK YOU, and WOW!!! Thanks again for the contest, and I wish you many more fruitful years here at CP.

Sorry to be so late with the wishes Greg, but congrats on the anniversary buddy. It has been my distinct pleasure getting to you these last two years. Here's to 20 more. :thumbs:

Congrats on the anny Greg,

I hope that when I reach 5000 posts I can cut a cigar as clean as you do every time...not to mention that I will have a great collection (obsession) with Bolis!