• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guess the Vitola

dagoR6

Guess the Vitola, I tore it down.

MysteryConstruction.jpg

MysteryCigar1.jpg

Construction2.jpg

Why "Guess the Vitola?"

Do I win? :laugh:

Of course, you guess it and you win it! Looks like a good cuban smoke 'eh?

Close, it's a robusto, does the filler seem intriguing to you?

Make sure you write out a Introduction about yourself on the Introduction thread. That way we can get to know you better :thumbs:

David

If it's Cuban then it's either a fake or a machine made short filler.

I don't know, looks pretty short to be machine made short filler.

It's totalamente a mano.

It's totalamente a mano.

Why cut the ends?

Also ...is it Machine Bunched and Hand Finished?

I only cut the cap off. The foot separated when I took the binder off

I don't think it's Machine bunched, it's a mainline Cuban that you would normally smoke and appreciate. Machine bunched is just a few of them iirc, like the romeo 1/2/3 or something? And they're never totalmente a mano, their Tripia corda or something? Haven't seen the term in awhile.

It's totalamente a mano.

Why cut the ends?

Also ...is it Machine Bunched and Hand Finished?

I only cut the cap off. The foot separated when I took the binder off

I don't think it's Machine bunched, it's a mainline Cuban that you would normally smoke and appreciate. Machine bunched is just a few of them iirc, like the romeo 1/2/3 or something? And they're never totalmente a mano, their Tripia corda or something? Haven't seen the term in awhile.

A short filler or bunched like that...in a robusto size?

Wrapper color appears light...Cohiba?

BTW - They are "totalmente a mano"....however they later included the TC stamping as well. ;)

Unless you mangled it when you took it apart, the filler looks like short filler which either points to it being fake or a machine made. You've said that it is a robusto, and since there are currently no Cuban machine made robustos, they're very likely fake.

Unless you mangled it when you took it apart, the filler looks like short filler which either points to it being fake or a machine made. You've said that it is a robusto, and since there are currently no Cuban machine made robustos, they're very likely fake.

I am going to agree. That filler/binder looks "rough" to say the least.

This is 3 minutes of my life I can't get back! ???

It's a PSD4 Robusto, from one of our most reputable "sources" that we don't name. So, all signs say 100% legit, except for it's pretty friggin' gnarly.