• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guess what tomorrow is?

souldog

OG Post-Whorer since 2008 bitches...
Actually, you won't be able to get it until 10/11/10, but still AWESOME!

The 10.10.10 Blog

Great read, some videos, and I can't wait until Monday!

C'mon guys, were talking about STONE here! :angry:

Can one of you California guys hook me up with a few bottle of this year's VE? I'm sure I can find you something good in return. Bell's, Founder's, Boulevard or Schlafly, etc.

Well Jon, as long as you're picking some up anyway, I'll take two bottles. Prayers and PM sent.

From what I read on Beer Advocate, this is going to be an interesting one, Jon. Let us know how it is.

Edit because I can't spell...

Can one of you California guys hook me up with a few bottle of this year's VE? I'm sure I can find you something good in return. Bell's, Founder's, Boulevard or Schlafly, etc.

Well Jon, as long as you're picking some up anyway, I'll take two bottles. Prayers and PM sent.

Hey you two, I'm pretty sure if T36 can get Stone, and Swissy can get Stone, you should be able to find it at your local! :p

Hey you two, I'm pretty sure if T36 can get Stone, and Swissy can get Stone, you should be able to find it at your local! :p

We don't get Stone in Kansas or Missouri.

Wife bought me a case. Happy days to be sure.

Jon, I know you worship this brewery, so I just can't say it; but I'm about ready for another Maui Coconut Porter trade....

And, Surly is releasing a... You should just pm me.

Jon, I know you worship this brewery, so I just can't say it; but I'm about ready for another Maui Coconut Porter trade....

I'm on it!

The beer is very interesting. Almost likened to drinking a white wine. It's tasty good ness, but I have to be in the mood for it.

Up to you guys but shipping from California kinda kills this deal. If you still want or need the VE 10 and want to trade, pm me.

Looks like Jon got you but if you have excess Surly to trade, I'd love to get my hands on some.

Looks like since I am out in SoCal, I need to get out and look

If you are in Glendale like last time, drop by Red Carpet Wine. They have a good craft beer selection.

Edit:

Whole Foods Market is good too.

I am out in Riverside....wish it was Glendale...LOL