• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guess what?

AshesTwoAshes said:
Hey guys, wanted to apologize for before, hope I did trash this thread.
-Jeff
?
Pretty sure he meant "didn't." Lets give him some credit.

Good work, Extreme.  You're on the right track here.  Just remember, think before you post!  :thumbs:

Whoops, let me edit that, Yes I meant Didn't. again sorry, 

:::Smacks self:::: SLOW DOWN AND READ lol

extremeXconcepts said:
Whoops, let me edit that, Yes I meant Didn't. again sorry, 

:::Smacks self:::: SLOW DOWN AND READ lol

A couple people have tried to convey what they think being part of the community is but you don't seem to get it. Try this; STFU and don't post for a week. During this week just read everything current and go into the recent past. You'll be amazed at the information this site can provide you if you just listen to it! You'll also see the numerous other jug heads that have gone done the road you are on.
Of course this is only my humble opinion.

anonymous said:
He just cannot take a hint can he... I guess his heart is in the right place, but when God presented himself with the intelligence pot extremeXconcepts showed up with a stainer....
Did I win?

Oh no you did not ! 

Wacth out CJ there is a trademark on this expression . lol 

So any new participant want to join? 

Congrats on the Anni & thanks for the contest!!

I'm in!!

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln 

Ok, I'll play.

"I don't even know what street Canada is on".

Al Capone.

Doc

I'm In!

"The achievements of an organization are the results of the combined effort of each individual."
Vince Lombardi

This quote reminds me of the operation of Cigar Pass and all its members.

Paul

In,

Preservation of one's own culture does not require contempt or disrespect for other cultures- Cesar Chavez

Congrats on the Anniversary. And Thanks for the contest.

I'm in...

"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Second entry ( for sh**ts and giggles) "Man who goes to bed with itchy butt, wakes up with stinky finger" Confucious (I think)

Im in, Congrats on the anniversary! :)

"When the people fear the Government, there is tyranny. When the Government fears the people, there is liberty"- Thomas Jefferson

If it's not too late, I'M IN!............been out of pocket for two weeks (work, school, vacation)....haven't done a review before but I figured if picked, no better way to learn than by doing.  Congrats on the Anni Louich!

"A man's bar is his castle".......Archie Bunker

I'm in.

“Love them all and trust a few, but always paddle your own canoe” - Gus Tabor, R.I.P. Grand Dad *