• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guess when...

mysterea

So as you may or may not know my wife and I are expecting our first child.

It's going to be a girl, and supposedly it will arrive on March 18th. I personally think thats B.S. though, and she'll arrive whenever the hell she wants.

That being said, if your guess it closest to the birth time and date, you win a nice pack of smokes from yours truly!

Please post the date _and_ time.
This contest ends when the baby arrives!

Good luck! Have fun!

Rob

March 14, 12:37 PM

Congratulations and best of luck. We have number 2 on the way in April. Your life changes forever, and that's not a bad thing.

March 21, 4:32PM

Congrats. Plan on little to no sleep the first few months. It all gets better from there. We have two, ages 3 and 5. We still miss some of the things they did when they were "babies". Others we are glad they have outgrown. It's a great experience.

March 14, 2:24 AM. Might as well go with when my son was born, good luck Rob!

March 19 at 2pm

Thanks for the contest and good luck with the birth of your first child.
It's always very nerve racking when it's your first.

March 20th at 2:15 pm. That is 2 days late, and same time my son was born! Gratz on your first one!!

Don

Congratulations Rob! Damn... really brings me back to when my son was born. Biggest regret..... not enough camcordering. Want some good advice..... you videotape every single moment possible. Pictures are great but nothing's like the live film.... just can't get some moments back. I don't care if you guys are just sitting around watching tv, or if you and/or the wife are preparing dinner or you guys are just giving the li'l darling a bath... tape, tape, tape. And more tape!!! Trust me, you'll look back and be so glad you did.

I guess March 15th @ 11:00 AM. Thanks for the contest and all the best to you and your wife.

Did you guys decide on a name yet?

DeVonn