• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guess when...

I'd like to introduce you to the newest member of our family!

Izobel Maren was born March 15th at 11:59 pm
7 lbs 4 oz, 21" long

gallery_5157_194_162752.jpg

March 15th 10:30pm.

Seems like Brian Jones here (Jonesy, you got a clone?) takes the cake on this contest. Thanks to all of you for playing! The winnings are on thier way as soon as I can stop staring at this freakin kid!

Hey Wilkey, what's up with my baby looking like yours? You somehow effing with my DNA?

Thanks for all the awesome thoughts, advice and support. This has been the best event of my life.

That being said, it's time for me to sleep.

Nite folks,
Rob (Annie and Bella)

Super, way to go Rob. I cant say how much be a father has changed my lofe for the better

Tim

Rob,

Congratulations!!!! She is beautiful (her name Bella reflects that) and so glad to here everyone is fine and healthy!

You never really know what true and unconditional love is until you first view your child................B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!

7 lbs 4 oz, 21" long

Seems like Brian Jones here (Jonesy, you got a clone?) takes the cake on this contest. Thanks to all of you for playing! The winnings are on thier way as soon as I can stop staring at this freakin kid!

Hey Wilkey, what's up with my baby looking like yours? You somehow effing with my DNA?

Thanks for all the awesome thoughts, advice and support. This has been the best event of my life.

Nite folks,
Rob (Annie and Bella)

I never heard it referred to that way before :rolleyes:

Argh I was so close!

Congrats on the kiddo!

Congrats to you and the wife Rob! Hard to believe such a beautiful baby has half your DNA. :D
Rob

Congratulations to you and your wife Rob! Izobel Maren is beautiful.

Ernie

Coingratulations on the new beautiful child bro, can't believe i missed this thread, she's absolutely what a baby should be. :thumbs:

Congrats Rob! Glad everything went well and your little girl is finally here.

congrats from a noob, hope to get to know you and your family as time goes on.

Paul

Wow! It took be a little while to figure out what arrived at my door this morning, but after a little search, I realized that I had lost track of this thread...

Congratulations, Rob! That is a beautiful baby girl you've got there. I wish you and your family the best of luck. Additionally, I have to say that I am floored by your generosity. All were smokes that I have wanted to try for the first time or meet again.

Again, congratulations and thank you so very much! :D

-Bryan

7 lbs 4 oz, 21" long

Nite folks,
Rob (Annie and Bella)