• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guess who?

jabba

I figured it was time to start a fun thread.

Here is the first one, guess who wrote this?

"For those enjoy a beer with their cigars, what type of beer do you like? I prefer the darker full bodied beers. I also like a good raspberry or light strawberry blend beer with my cigars. Sometimes I go for a good strong German beer."

Let's do it like this... whoever guesses the poster gets to post up the next one.

I figured it was time to start a fun thread.

Here is the first one, guess who wrote this?

"For those enjoy a beer with their cigars, what type of beer do you like? I prefer the darker full bodied beers. I also like a good raspberry or light strawberry blend beer with my cigars. Sometimes I go for a good strong German beer."

Must be a female member of the site. Only women drink raspberry or strawberry beer.

Our very own,

SamClemmons

kinda easy with the search function, so try this one-

jack and ice cram

LMAO!! jabba, this is a freakin' FUNNY idea for a thread! :thumbs:

I can't wait until one of you fokkers find one of my beauts! :laugh:

Ya know, we could add a twist to this, quote a post from someone who is a member here that they made on ANOTHER site! Scotty has some real winners.

LMAO!! jabba, this is a freakin' FUNNY idea for a thread! :thumbs:

I can't wait until one of you fokkers find one of my beauts! :laugh:

Ya know, we could add a twist to this, quote a post from someone who is a member here that they made on ANOTHER site! Scotty has some real winners.

I figured it was time to post some of the classics ... it could be a good laugh.

"This being my first pass......am I supposed to not be able to sleep at night?:) Is it normal to keep rethinking your puts every two hours?:) When does the excitemant wear off?"

Hint: Aug of '01

Back