• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guidance on a few bourbons

Secondary value is at 50 and has been there for a while if anyone is interested in that route.
Damnit! I hate when I have to admit to being a dumb-ass. It's hard enough to go through life being one, let alone having to admit it.

Is "the secondary market" just what it sounds like? Selling booze on social media, etc.?

Ok, here’s a real newb question... is bourbon similar to wine in the respect that the better the wine, the better you feel the next morning? For example, I can drink 2 bottles of Merryvale Profile from 97 and feel great the next morning... however, if I drink a few glasses of the house wine at a restaurant, I have a headache after a few hours...
Without taking anything away from the science that BBS offered, I find that to be correct. If I have 3 glasses of Jim beam, I'll not feel great. But if I have 3 glasses of a better whiskey that isn't normally true. I find a bottle of water and Advil help also..

When I was in 10th, 11th, and 12th grades Wild Turkey 101 was our go-to bourbon. :)
They didn't call it high school for nuthin. 🤣

In the past few years if I purchase bourbon I go straight to the Maker's Mark shelf at my local liquor store 😂
Not the most expensive but for the $$$ it's hard to beat, IMHO.

When I was in 10th, 11th, and 12th grades Wild Turkey 101 was our go-to bourbon. :)
They didn't call it high school for nuthin. 🤣

In the past few years if I purchase bourbon I go straight to the Maker's Mark shelf at my local liquor store 😂
Not the most expensive but for the $$$ it's hard to beat, IMHO.
What if I told you that you had better taste in high school?