• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guilty Vices

Wolfie

Alien
Fine dining, it is not but sometimes you just can't deny yourself something so bad it's good (or is it the other way around?) For me, it's a burger. I love a good burger, done to a juicy medium if I can get it and "built for add-ons" as AB would say...

When I'm in the area, I'll take the time to ride up to Fat Smitty's, Port Townsend, WA for that big, meaty, juicy, greasy, disgusting, artery clogging gut bomb becacuse it just hits the spot. I rode 3,500 miles cross country on an old Kawasaki and never met anywhere that does it for me like Fat Smitty's does:

moto_0114.jpg

This is not me but my closest friend and coworker...and I realize the irony that he's wearing an In and Out t-shirt. ;)

Am I alone in these dark desires that lead a person to cheesy, tackily decorated, hole in the wall venues in search of a fix?

Preach it! There is a hole in the wall place here that gets closed down every other month by the health department, but gets opened up due due popular demand for the grease bomb burgers and kitchy beachfront location. And the burgers are done exactly as you order them (even rare if you dare).

Hell Yea!!!!Sometimes you just gotta go for it!!!!!! :thumbs:

Oh my Lord, that is one beautiful burger. Anyone know of a place in Chicagoland where something like that can be found?

Like your shirt says...IN N OUT! Got one right down the street from my house. :D Go there on average twice/week. Got a big collection of IN N OUT shirts too.

Like your shirt says...IN N OUT! Got one right down the street from my house. :D Go there on average twice/week. Got a big collection of IN N OUT shirts too.

I lived in CA for 16 years in the San Diego area before I moved out to TX in 04. I can't tell you how much I miss my double double animals style, strawberry shake and fries. Have yet to find a place out here that rivals the In N Out! That burger looks damn good though, making me hungry now.

F You Gawl! :angry: I managed not to think of a double animal style until you mentioned it and now I have drool all over my keyboard!

:whistling: