• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guns

I've been collecting firearms since I was 12. My pride and joy however is my Perazzi SC3 12 bore sporting clays, engraved and signed by Badillini.

Doc.
Wow. Beautiful gun, Doc.

Got a decent collection of modern pistols and a couple of long guns here. My carry piece is a Glock 21 (45 ACP) that rides off body in a fanny pack or it's little buddy - a Glock 26 sub-compact in 9mm that rides in a Galco ankle rig when I have to go "stealth". Both my Glocks have Meprolight sights and the 5lb connector in them. I shoot the heck out of those "plastic" guns here at the local indoor range and really enjoy them. Completely reliable and very rugged; great working guns. I have CCW for Washington and Oregon.

My idea of "gun control" weighs 600 lbs, is lag bolted to the floor and wall, and sits in front of a monitored motion detector. Keep 'em secure, gentlemen... :cool:

Best regards - B.B.S.

it is law here bbs I have a 800# in the basement stands about 6ft tall.

Way to many to list. I have been collecting for close to 30 years, started out with rifles (mostly hunting/target), then went to handguns. I've got just about every modern day caliber covered x2. My favorite cc is one of my Kimber Classic or a Sig 220. My favorite to shoot right now though is my newest addition, S&W 500. Have not yet put a scope on it but haven't needed one so far. This thing shoots like a dream.
Looking at the .460, but haven't heard alot about them after the initial pr blitz so I'm still on the fence.

Kimber Classic

My favorite no doubt at all. That, and AR7 made after the Henry company started making them (read: they work more than 50 percent of the time, now!). It is a great three pound, take down survival rifle in .22 LR
No, it won't take down anything big (reliably) but will keep meat in the pot and can take a rabbit at 50 yards, and doesn't weigh so much as to keep it out of a backpack...the best gun being the one that comes with you, and all that jazz, right?

Way too many to list here as well, but my carry piece is a stainless Kimber Compact .45 that usually rides strong side in a custom holster by FIST. BUG is a Colt Government 380 that hides in varied positions depending......

Anybody else here a member of Combat Carry forum?

WOw..l everyone has such interesting toys...

Instead of a long list I will just add my favorite. Remington 870, custom trigger, short barrel w/extended mag tube and a BSA red dot. It shoots 3" slug groupings at 50yds.

Fish

Remmington .22 semi auto
Remmington .22 single shot
Remmington .22 Bolt Action
Remmington Model 710 .270
Remmington 870 Express 12 ga
WWII Era M1 Carbine
Old 410 side by side. Can't remember the make. I store it at my Dad's. I'm hoping to give it a shot during quail season this year.

WWII Era M1 Carbine

We need a jealousy smiley around here. :)
Why, other than being a war relic, it was a terrible weapon. The 30cal ammo is feeble tending to piss off the enemy rather eliminating him. This fire arm was desined for officers who didn't have the time or inclination to learn how to use a .45 M-1911. Which by the way is 10X the man stopper.

Doc.

Because it's an interesting (and these days relatively rare) piece of history...some guns I own because they're utilitarian, and some because they have some other interest to me.

F'rintance, I don't need my nickel-plated Smith Model 19. I have a Ruger Security Six that works just fine for shooting .357 magnums, and is sturdier. It's a -4 model, so it's not really old or rare, but Smith and Wesson isn't making K Frame .357's anymore, so I'm keeping it.

Daily carry Glock 21 with a Glock 30 for backup. The 21 mags fit the 30 making it a pretty good system. I like 45s. :thumbs:

Don't like the AR 15 type rifles for home use...Too much power. You could shoot the intruder and your neighbor several houses down.

A 12 guage pump shotgun with 00 Buck is pretty much fool proof to use and powered enough to do the job without the penetration of a 223 round. I use a 12 gague tricked out Remmington 870 for home defense.

You are responsible for every round you shoot in civil and crimial court.

WWII Era M1 Carbine

We need a jealousy smiley around here. :)
Why, other than being a war relic, it was a terrible weapon. The 30cal ammo is feeble tending to piss off the enemy rather eliminating him. This fire arm was desined for officers who didn't have the time or inclination to learn how to use a .45 M-1911. Which by the way is 10X the man stopper.

Doc.
True. But it is a fun gun to shoot. I enjoy taking it out to the range and sqeezing of clips with it. I got it because my Grandfather faught in WWII and he used an M1. He was a T-Corporal who build briges in the Philipines. I assume it was his gun because he wasn't really a combat fighter.

Something on my wishlist is a Mini14 which is basically what was suppose to replace the M1.

Something on my wishlist is a Mini14 which is basically what was suppose to replace the M1.

M14, I think you mean? Mini14 is a .223 Ruger, which some love, and some hate.

When was the Mini14 supposed to replace the M1? I had never heard that. This might be my new thing to learn for the day - unless you mean in your collection...

The M-14, civilian version the M-1A, replaced the M-1. The major difference being the cal. .308 Winchester or 7.62NATO for the M-14 and .30-06 Spingfield, for the M-1. I think, but am not sure, this was to give the NATO nations a single type of ammo. The M-14 was latter replaced by the M-16, civilian version AR-15, which is a .223 Rem. or 5.56 NATO.The Ruger Mini-14,.223 Rem. has nothing to do with the military. Just a toy to appeal to us gun nuts.

Doc.

Sorry about the above post I made. I misread it. I was wrong. I got my guns confused.