• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guns

My small collection...

guns1.jpg

My beautiful girl showin' what she can do...

956711758_l.jpg

Gunpowder-

I posted at TFL for awhile, then it closed down, and I posted at THR. TFL came back, and now I mostly lurk at both. My handle at both was/is augustwest.

I'm sendin' you a PM about something else...

New addition to the arsenal a Dan Wesson 44 mag. Picked it up (used of corse) at the local gun store for a song. 4 barrels 2 six inch and 2 eight inch one of each is compensated along with 5 grips and a case.
HPIM1014.jpg

HPIM1016.jpg

Not the ideal duty weapon but if Clint can do it. :whistling:

S&W 20 gauge pump shotgun
Remington HMR 17
Winchester model 70 30-06
Winchester model 70 .308 (pre 64)
Benelli Super Black Eagle 12 gauge Semi. Auto........ 3 1/2 inch shells
Knight .45 cal. super disc muzzleloader
Remington model 870 12 gauge pump

Kimber Custom II 1911 .45acp

The wife and I both conceal carry Springfield XD subcompacts. 9mm and .40

Also have a 12 gauge, a Mosin-Nagant WWII and a Romanian AK-47 which I hear the make a legal full auto trigger for now. ;)

P.S. Anyone reading this who wants to come over and try to steal these, good luck. Not only do we have a protective dog, but me and the wife are never without a piece and we are both pro marksmen. Bad guys beware. MUAH-HAH-HAH!

S&W .357 my father-in-law passed down to me. He carried it while with the Sherif's Department.

My new sporting clays gun. Beretta 682 Gold trap combo, Vandalia limited edition:

47b6cf37b3127cce98548bbbp6.jpg