• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gurkha Legends at CI

I keep telling myself that I'm not going to buy any more domestics, then CI pulls this out of their bag. I hate it when they do that.

I've got mine sitting in the humi already. Going to fire one up this weekend.

Thanks for the heads up
That's a good deal :thumbs:

Bill

Any reviews? I think I'm in the minority, but I haven't thought much of most Gurkhas I've smoked. That being said, it's a great price, and I like perfectos.

Damn that sux.... I got a few for a pass for $19.00 each just this last weekend. :angry:
But a sweet deal that I jumped all over..... just wish I would have waited. For the price of the 2 I got, I could have scored 12.

Jason

Just ordered my set :thumbs: Too good to pass up...and allready have 8 traders waiting for them when they get here.

I too jumped on this deal. Too bad the cigars were stolen! :angry: I got the box today all mangled up and no cigars. I refused the package, luckly my UPS guy is a friend and waited for me to inspect the merchandise, and called CI. So another set is on the way. Hopefully I'll have better luck with the next shipment. :thumbs:

I saw this too late............and by the looks of it.............Maxim's of Paris are the booby prize!

Too little too late I guess.

M. Gipson

Got mine today in perfect condition. Letting them settle in to the humidor for a couple of days then will light one up.

Got mine today. Looks fine. Three days in the freezer and then into the igloodor.
Peter