• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guy goes nuts in cubicle farm

HOLY CRAP... :0
That guy went friggin, nuts.

I would almost think it was stage, except for the fact that he thru a monitor at a woman and it looks like it did some damage.

It looks pretty legit. I thought maybe they were those prop monitors that are made of paper, but they look like they had weight and messed stuff up.

I bet that little bitch made bank from getting hit by that monitor.

I can't imagine working in that environment with those half walls. I know I live in a cube farm, but at least I don't have to look at people.

I'm inclined to think that it was staged, albeit elaborately. When the one guy took whatever it was out of his hands, it looked far too easy. And when the two guys took him down by the legs, he went down too easily. Still, wow.

LOL, that's great. I especially like when he trips and falls while trying to kick down the cube walls... while standing the desk! :thumbs:

That is some crazy sh!t. There are days that I wouldn't mind doing that.

I love it, i passed this all around my office just now :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I'm surprised that no one interfered with him for so long. I think I'd be inclined to take him down. He didn't look like a very big boy to me.

I'm surprised that no one interfered with him for so long. I think I'd be inclined to take him down. He didn't look like a very big boy to me.

I was thinking the same thing. Once the monitor hit the lady, I would have put him on his ass. ;)

That is one of the best I've seen. There was one a while bag with a guy smacking a monitor. Where the hell was the security?

Oddly enough, I've gone to calls like this before. Distraught co-worker, methed out son, angry husband, etc... Some to this degree, most of them not so bad. It's strange that he directs his anger at his CO-WORKERS, thats pretty rare. I would think that most direct their anger at their job, not the fokls they work with.

But, you guys know me, and most of these fiascos end with ME giving Joe Angry Dirtbag a complimentary ride to the hospital, then the Big House for a timeout. :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Phil? Was that you? Has anyone seen Insight lately?

Hehe I definitely passed the video around the office this morning