• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guys... let me introduce You someone...

Michal

Turquoise Hexagon Sun
Ok ok ok, Im just one of these guys that thinks that 100 cigars Humi will be ok for them till the end of life, and then they buy bigger and bigger :whistling:

So I've decided not to go by 200, and then 300 and hit something bigger like 400 at once!
I was looking for something here and there and decided to purchase this thing :)

(Photo from seller)

obraz134qs9.jpg

This site says it takes 500 cigars... Oouuh!

I'll have it in the begining of next week, so.... let the pee-pee dance begin :blush:

Fine lookin' Humi!
I have a feeling (judging by the key) that I'll have no trouble picking the lock! :whistling:

is this same humi nate was offering a few days ago?

you should contact him about its capacity....looks the same from what I can reacall.

and i am too lazt to do a sarch or your behalf. :laugh: (at least i am honest :laugh: )

I have that same key for mine!! *wanders over to Michal's house*

is this same humi nate was offering a few days ago?

you should contact him about its capacity....looks the same from what I can reacall.

and i am too lazt to do a sarch or your behalf. :laugh: (at least i am honest :laugh: )

Its almost the same, for real there are lots 5/7 drawers humis

and here is Nates humi

I have that same key for mine!! *wanders over to Michal's house*
lol, they all have the same keys! :laugh:
I bet the one from my desktop will fit my new one :D

Nice humi Michal, guess you better start on ordering it's replacement. As soon as you get this one, you will be needing a bigger one for the overflow cigars. :laugh:

Looking good Michal. Have fun filling that bad boy up! :thumbs:

could you take the trays out and just stack boxes inside?