• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guys... let me introduce You someone...

So Im still waiting for info from my seller about new humis, but today I saw this thing:

njuhumizo2.jpg

The same dimensions but much better construction.
Wish me luck, the auction end tomorrow evening (current max bid ~180$)

Looks nice! Hope you get it (and that it turns out to be the correct thing this time!)

Hey Michal,

I was just wondering, are there any professional woodworkers in Poland that could build a humidor? It might not be too expensive since labor is still relatively cheap (and maybe you could get a temperature control unit built in...)

I was thinking about the same thing today Peter :)
I already asked few woodworkers if they can build a humidor, now Im waiting for answers.

Ps. This yellow think is 230$ worth now, and there are still 7 hours till the end of auction. Not cool.

I was thinking about the same thing today Peter :)
I already asked few woodworkers if they can build a humidor, now Im waiting for answers.

Ps. This yellow think is 230$ worth now, and there are still 7 hours till the end of auction. Not cool.

I would consider getting something comissioned as well Michal. Probably can get something put together a bit cheaper than buying something and having it shipped to you. Also, you'll be getting exactly what you want.

So... I did not found any woodworker who can do a humidor, I also didnt purchased it from Germany (this yellow one few posts abowe) Ive decided to buy 2 smaller humis from my favorive polish cigars e-shop. On german web site they are about 300-400 humis but they also were checked here by my friend and are 220 corona vitola humis, so its a nice step from 75-100 and a plastic box :)

Ok, so they look like this

humi_2.jpg

Maybe its not the best pic, but theyre rally very nice looking and airtight humis :)

Im really happy I have it, and it really look like its going to be big enough forever.... ;)

Excellent!

It looks like you could remove a couple draws and stack some boxes...wouldn't look as nice....or would it! :D

If I had some more boxes than 1, than for sure I would remove draws, but I have only 1 and its there in the bottom drawer :)

Looks good bro! But you know that no humi is ever big enough in the long run. Have fun filling them up.