• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

H. Upmann Mag 48 EL 2009

Cool review Paul!

Your crazy for smoking outside like that ! (comming from the guy who takes his trash out naked lol)

I'm glad you enjoyed it thanks for the positive feedback!

Paul, nice review. You can tell you are a dedicated cigar smoker, like myself, being outside in that weather. :)

Thanks for taking the time to review the H. Upmann. I will have to put these on my bucket list.

Paul, nice review. You can tell you are a dedicated cigar smoker, like myself, being outside in that weather. :)

Thanks for taking the time to review the H. Upmann. I will have to put these on my bucket list.

Well you obviously didn't watch the whole video...LOL Watch past the Picture of the ASHTRAY There is another clip at the end! ;)

Thanks for the positive feed back!

I hate to give a Pats/Sox fan cudo's.....but Wicked good job ya bastard.

Paul, you're an idiot...I love ya', but you got a loose screw in that head of yours :laugh:

There is NO cigar made that would entice me to go outside in that temperature!

But I admire your dedication... ;)

Nice review, Paul. You're more of a man than I. Its 50° here in So. Cal, but I'm smoking inside by the fireplace. The wifey unit is at work, so thought I'd give it a try. I know I'll be busted when she gets home.

Another great review! Good job Paul.

If you watched the video all the way to the end I offered a random giveaway and wanted to get 10 guys that have not had these cigars and have been at CP for at least 6 months. Sadly I only received 3 PM's which was way under what I thought I would have gotten being that this is a Cuban EL. I had the wife choose a winner and she chose louich! The cigars are on there way brother I hope you enjoy them and please post some feedback here for us. 

Paul

Sorry to hear you had so few views of your review Paul. It really was good.

Congratulations to louich on the win. Sounds like a good smoke. Enjoy.

Paul, nice job again! And for the record, I watched  to the very end............

I thought I heard you drop a can of Coors Light.........

See you over the summer.....

Bayamos said:
Paul, nice job again! And for the record, I watched  to the very end............

I thought I heard you drop a can of Coors Light.........

See you over the summer.....
So you have had these cigars before?

Tall Paul said:
If you watched the video all the way to the end I offered a random giveaway and wanted to get 10 guys that have not had these cigars and have been at CP for at least 6 months. Sadly I only received 3 PM's which was way under what I thought I would have gotten being that this is a Cuban EL. I had the wife choose a winner and she chose louich! The cigars are on there way brother I hope you enjoy them and please post some feedback here for us. 

Paul

Give your wife a big fat kiss for me Paul !  (and a big thank you  goes to you as well ! )