• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

H.Uppman tasting (fine, IMO) yours?

CrnrPokt

bought a box of H. Upmann Corona Majors about 6 months ago. I let them sit in the humi till now. Let me tell you, what a rush!! Lit 1 up over a nice (local brewed beer, blue moon), and sat back to enjoy it over that and some fine sunset and stars.

first 1/3 tasted smooth with hints of cinnomon a lite and earthy undertone.

second 1/3 was even more smooth with more hints of spice ( and cinnomon) that filled the mouth making this very comfortable tasting.

last 1/3 was the very best. Tasting the spice come to life with full flavor, my mouth was on fire with taste. The spice felt like a mouthwash, lite, and smooth, but fullfilling. What a tremendous taste this is. I have been done with it for over half hour now, as I type this, and still taste the treats of this fine stick like I am still holding and caressing it. just my 2 cents. MMMMMMMM glad I have more to enjoy. Hope you all try these!!!!!!!

Yep,

Tasty and cheap little stick. Your review made my mouth water and it's too late at night for a smoke!

Wilkey

I have 2 of em with about a year or so under they're belt. Might just pop the tube on one of em today after reading your review!

Nice cigar and nice beer!! Thanks for the great review! :thumbs:

Brandon

I really enjoy them. I have a handful with a few years on them and they smoke great. The Sir Winstons are good to, but they are a massive smoke.

Billy