• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Habanos Heaven Pass

The good news - the pass arrived today and looks to be in fine (read = intact) shape.

The less than optimal news - I got home not too long ago; work has been hell and I don't expect tomorrow to be much better. I'm beat, and about to turn in. Saturday, we are booked to take my mom out for a birthday lunch (she lives two hours from here) so it's very likely it'll be Saturday night before I get to this. I want to do a good job here so the "magnet" will probably sit for a day or two. It's alive, well, not in the elements, and should be fine until then.

I'll get it open and inventoried Saturday night, and post my proposed puts and takes. If they are cool, I'll get this on the road to friend Swissy first thing Monday AM. If they aren't cool, I'll just say f-it and smoke all these great sticks myself and call it good..... :sign:

OK, well, kidding on that last part..... :laugh:

I will be in touch - B.B.S.
Beautiful! Thanks bro! ... go ahead and let it sit as long as it takes to de-magnetize. :rolleyes: .. I'll be in Alaska on Wednesday to Saturday. It would be cool if it showed up while I was up there. :thumbs:

The good news - the pass arrived today and looks to be in fine (read = intact) shape.

The less than optimal news - I got home not too long ago; work has been hell and I don't expect tomorrow to be much better. I'm beat, and about to turn in. Saturday, we are booked to take my mom out for a birthday lunch (she lives two hours from here) so it's very likely it'll be Saturday night before I get to this. I want to do a good job here so the "magnet" will probably sit for a day or two. It's alive, well, not in the elements, and should be fine until then.

I'll get it open and inventoried Saturday night, and post my proposed puts and takes. If they are cool, I'll get this on the road to friend Swissy first thing Monday AM. If they aren't cool, I'll just say f-it and smoke all these great sticks myself and call it good..... :sign:

OK, well, kidding on that last part..... :laugh:

I will be in touch - B.B.S.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .... the return of the Magnet?! :thumbs:

:cool:

Beautiful! Thanks bro! ... go ahead and let it sit as long as it takes to de-magnetize. :rolleyes: .. I'll be in Alaska on Wednesday to Saturday. It would be cool if it showed up while I was up there. :thumbs:
Cory - I think it's completely possible that this pass will arrive in time for your visit to friend Swissy's casa up north. I'll make sure of it..... :cool:

More tomorrow night - B.B.S.

Cory - I think it's completely possible that this pass will arrive in time for your visit to friend Swissy's casa up north. I'll make sure of it..... :cool:

More tomorrow night - B.B.S.
Well, it sounds like we will be heading to Homer Alaska on Wednesday evening, and then I'll be flying out from there. So .. arrangements have been made if it shows up after Wednesday to take care of it. And if so, no worries. :thumbs:

Well, it sounds like we will be heading to Homer Alaska on Wednesday evening, and then I'll be flying out from there. So .. arrangements have been made if it shows up after Wednesday to take care of it. And if so, no worries. :thumbs:
Arrangements means ship it to Swissy as planned....right?

Working on inventory / P's & T's now....stay tuned.

Cheers - B.B.S.

Cheers - B.B.S.

Correct sir! We'll be heading down Wednesday afternoon/evening. Priority might make it, but it might be best to do express, for which I'll split the cost with you (when I'm at Casa BBS the end of the month! :laugh: ). That will ensure we get it in time...?

Correct sir! We'll be heading down Wednesday afternoon/evening. Priority might make it, but it might be best to do express, for which I'll split the cost with you (when I'm at Casa BBS the end of the month! :laugh: ). That will ensure we get it in time...?
You got it, friend Swissy - Express it shall be.

Got the pass ready to travel; just have to seal it up for the last leg of the trip. Gar condition is very good, and I'm going to take:

5 Cohiba Lancero 2001 - (P: Blue Dragon - T:B.B.S. )
8 Cohiba Siglo V - ORE SEP '04 - (P: Blue Dragon - T:B.B.S. )
58 Por Larranaga Monte Carlo 85' - '86 (P: scottc- T:B.B.S. )
81 Cohiba Siglo II (P: seadub- T:B.B.S. )

My puts:

117 - ERDM Choix Supreme - SXF FEB 05
118 - Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos (4.3 X 40) - AEP MAY07
119 - Cohiba Maduro 5 Magicos (4.5 x 52) - PUT ABR07
120 - Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios (5.5 X 52) - POS ABR07

I'll take poker envelope #11 and put an '05 RASS and an '04 San Cristobal El Principe in the bag.

I'll post the DC for the trip to Swissy's as soon as I get this monster packed up and ready to fly.

Thanks for letting me play, Cory and the other ID brothers involved.

Swissy......INCOMING....!!!

Cheers, guys - B.B.S.

OK, I dropped the beast off at USPS this AM and they tell me it'll absolutely, positively, be there before Wednesday at 3P. Ok....we'll see...... ???

Anyway, Swissy, your Express DC is:

EO 937 295 271 US

Thanks again, gents - B.B.S.

Ok... Wifely Unit© reports the pass is safe and sound awaiting my arrival from work in the morning AND Cory's arrival late LATE tonight.

:thumbs:

WooHoo!!! Some good smokes on the boat this weekend! :laugh:

Great news, Swissy - looks like USPS came through again..... :thumbs:

Now, you and Cory play nice and share the Maddie5's fairly.....and, most importantly, enjoy. There are a few others in there that are damn tempting, too..... :love: :love:

Thanks again for letting me play along, gents - B.B.S.

Cheers - B.B.S.

Hey! is there a HERF at BBS's place coming up? I do need a vacation ???

Hey! is there a HERF at BBS's place coming up? I do need a vacation ??? :cool:
Swissy's going to be here the 31st of the month, so I'd be glad to entertain anyone else that wants to hang out for the day.

NorCal, you should know - there's a herf here anytime you're in town...... :cool:

Cheers, guys - B.B.S.

Hey Cory - are you going to tell us what the last card is....?? I'm anxious to know how badly I've lost...... :sign:

B.B.S.

Hey Cory - are you going to tell us what the last card is....?? I'm anxious to know how badly I've lost...... :sign:

B.B.S.
So the box is looking just fine. It made it to Anchorage just before we headed down to Homer. Thanks Tom! All the cigars are hanging out in Jim's humidor, and he will probably do his P's and T's when he gets back tomorrow or something.

I'll post the last card after Jim posts what envelope he took. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten. (just a little side tracked) :thumbs:

OK...
I'm back home, things are cool and humidified... but I can't get to the humi and cooler! :laugh:
My contractor is here, and making a HUGE mess of the downstairs while he works. There is dust and crap EVERYWHERE... I'm afraid to open the humi for fear of getting that shit inside from sawdust to granite top shavings. I'll vacuum up tonight after he leaves and post my put/takes.

:angry:
I still cannot get to my humi for P/T's - the #$%^& contractor has it buried under table saws, boxes and all the pieces/parts of the bathroom remodel. The good news is he'll be done and out today! Yay... after 2 years of a gutted bathroom (don't ask...)

The OTHER good news is the pass box is accessible, and I have envelope #3 - and there are a few others left... can't you split or double down or some weird thing like that? There was no mention of NOT taking 2 envelopes... is that a faux paus? I'm all about increasing my odds! :laugh:

Anyways, when I get home in the morning tomorrow I should be able to get to the humi's and get this done and on the road. Good thing Cory is in Vegas...

:angry:
I still cannot get to my humi for P/T's - the #$%^& contractor has it buried under table saws, boxes and all the pieces/parts of the bathroom remodel. The good news is he'll be done and out today! Yay... after 2 years of a gutted bathroom (don't ask...)

The OTHER good news is the pass box is accessible, and I have envelope #3 - and there are a few others left... can't you split or double down or some weird thing like that? There was no mention of NOT taking 2 envelopes... is that a faux paus? I'm all about increasing my odds! :laugh:

Anyways, when I get home in the morning tomorrow I should be able to get to the humi's and get this done and on the road. Good thing Cory is in Vegas...
You really don't gamble do you? :laugh: :laugh: Splitting and doubling down are things you can do in Blackjack, not Hold'em. I thought about this some more and it wouldn't be fair to everyone else. There weren't enough cards to let everyone draw two envelopes, and if people at the beginning of the pass had taken two then some people at the end wouldn't even had the option to try their luck at Hold'em. So, even though there are a few extra now, I think everyone should be given the same opportunity. Besides, Shawn and I still have to have Jillian pick an envelope for each of us. :)

Hope your bathroom gets done soon. :thumbs:

You really don't gamble do you? :laugh: :laugh: Splitting and doubling down are things you can do in Blackjack, not Hold'em. I thought about this some more and it wouldn't be fair to everyone else. There weren't enough cards to let everyone draw two envelopes, and if people at the beginning of the pass had taken two then some people at the end wouldn't even had the option to try their luck at Hold'em. So, even though there are a few extra now, I think everyone should be given the same opportunity. Besides, Shawn and I still have to have Jillian pick an envelope for each of us. :)

Uh, no I don't... what was your first clue? :laugh:

No worries... I had to ask! So #3 is for me... and I just talked to Mary - the guy is cleaning up as I type this so all will be golden in the morning for me to get to my Humi's! I'm having withdrawal shakes... good thing my traveldor was well stocked and not depleted during your visit, otherwise I'd have had nothing for the last couple of days :(

Uh, no I don't... what was your first clue? :laugh:

No worries... I had to ask! So #3 is for me... and I just talked to Mary - the guy is cleaning up as I type this so all will be golden in the morning for me to get to my Humi's! I'm having withdrawal shakes... good thing my traveldor was well stocked and not depleted during your visit, otherwise I'd have had nothing for the last couple of days :(

Oh damn ...... you can't split or double down? I'm screwed :laugh: (not a gampler or much of a card player as well)