• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Habanos Limitada ll

cohibasurfer

one day older than dirt
Ok here is the 2nd round of Habanos Limitada. Hopefully continuing a legacy started by HL l (djm's original).  

We have a few added players this round!!! I'm honored to add Jeff Laporte (H.A.A. originator) and Kelly Kimura ( Poker ) to this edition! I want to thank you all for joining in and hope everyone will find something of thier liking in this pass. The pass will have the exact same rules as Darryl stated in the his Limitada 1 pass. For the new players here they are:

ISOM only. Your descrition on quanities is up to you. Everyone here is well respected and knows how to play. And Please insure the pass, as the package will be worth a couple of Dollars. I'm adding prepared Delivery Confirmation Reciepts... Please use them! Now for the pass order!

. LOL!!!!

Michael Harvey
Bill (Shadow)
Devin Cole
Darryl (djm)
Jeff Laporte
Matt R
Rob (RobnSue)
Kelly (Poker)

back to muah!

And here is my Line up so far.....
Most All the sticks with Month and Year are from Mo!!! So we will take his word for it...... :)

1 of Hoyo de Monterrey Churchills -August 1998
1 of Le Hoyo du Dauphin - January 1998
3 0f Partagas Tres Petit Coronas - October 1998
1 of Partagas 8-9-8 Varnished (September 1998)
2 of Partagas series D4 '99
1 of Punch Double Coronas - March 1998
1 of Bolivar Inmensas (October 1997)
2 of H.Upmann petit coronas  EE0 CCUN (01/99)
1 of H. Upmann #2 -'01
1 of H Upmann patite upmann -'96
1 of San Cristabol La Punta -??
2 of San Cristobal de la Habana el Principe - ??/01
1 of  Punch Ninfa -1982
1 0f Juan Lopez pc -1997
1 of La Gloria cubana med. D'oro #2 -1997
1 of MonteCristo Especial -1980
1 of Cohiba siglo 1 -'01
1 0f Cohiba Robusto -'01
1 of Vegas Robaina familares -'98
1 of Partagas Limited Edition Maduro -'00

If everyone will step up and say they are ready... or ask any questions. I'll get this in the mail in the next 48 hrs.

Lets do the Limitada Boyz

Very nice lineup Michael!! Thanks for including me in this fine group of gentlemen!! Well except for Matt!! LMAO!! J/K bro!!

Just a sidenote. I will be moving in march and if it looks like an issue I will send you my new addy. From the looks of things though it should be here and gone by then.

Thanks for putting this together Bro!!

Excellent lineup Michael! :thumbs:

Thanks for letting me be in on this.

Very nice indeed..... there will be a lot of drool on the keyboards keeping up with this one.

HEY!!!! How the heck did I miss out/get in on this one!!!!???? Is this thing open cohibasurfer or is it already headed out?? LMK, thanks! :D

Ryan

I'm sorry Big Worm, but this pass is at it's capacity. I'm just waiting for a few more of the players to say ready and it's out the door. Thanks for your interest though!!!

Hey guys hello there ! How in the heck have I not kept in touch with everyone on this pass ?? I am 99% sure I have traded,passed,bombed,or in Robs case been bombed by everyone here !! Work has kept me away but I promise to return to the gang once again  :D  Thanks for the invite Michael and I will see what I can do to get this bad muther off to a start. Very Impressive lineup,my work is cut out for me.

Talk to everyone soon,
:thumbs:

Michael H

:D Not a problem, just inquiring.....I thought I was slipping and missed another ISOM pass!!! ;)

Ship it out Bro!!!!!!  HeeHee...Rob's after me...... :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :sign:  

Ok.. Sorry about the delay. FRiday was one of those days. Spent the afternoon in the Doctor's office... my daughter got sick at school... just a virus, but a 103 temprature side-lined me. A couple of prescriptions and 24 hrs of TLC and all looks well again. Box will go out to Mike In AZ Monday!!!!!!!! Once again... sorry about the set back.

Don't sweat it Michael. Family always comes first, especially when one of your children is sick.

Yeah Bill, they don't adhear to any kind of schedule when it comes to those kinda things!!! LOL!! Well all is well now... except for the Greenbay Packers advancing in the play offs!

So... Look Out Michael Harvey... the box is on it's way!!!

Damn!!!!
I just found the little baggies I was supposed to put in the box for added cigars! LOL... at least the cigars made it in the box!! While I was putting the last of my Cubita coffee beans I had in the box to share with everyone... I must have removed them! In any event, with my appologies, please use any you have lying around that will work. Again I'm sorry for the extra trouble! :thumbs:

Dont Worry Michael. Hell, a BP is something to relax with right ? Besides think of those nice dark ISOMS waiting to call your name upon the return home ! Hope the daughter is feeling fine and look foward to the mail lady today ! Talk to u later.

Michael H

Yeah Mike.... with this group, I can relax!!! Daughter is fine! All is right once again.
Thanks Bro!

Great news to hear that your daughter is fine!

I can place a bunch of single cigar bags in the pass box, LMK.

Hey Devin! Sure, if you would put some of those baggies in, it would be greatly appreciated brother!

Hey Michael Harvey... the post Lady missed you today! :p