• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Had a blast in Vegas and at Casa

mu mike

It's not a lie if you believe it.
Went to Vegas this weekend for the Big Smoke event with about 6 other guys from the local shop. We spent most of our time at Casa Fuente and Rhumbar and had an awesome time.

I picked up a few cigars at Casa but the best cigar of the weekend was a Don Carlos Senior Blend Robusto that was given to me. As for the Big Smoke, it was my first experience. It was OK and I had a good time, but I wouldn't pay to attend again. All the guys I went with want to make it an annual trip, which I'm all for, but I think I'll just hang out at the sports book or Casa Fuente instead of the Big Smoke events. Some of the other guys are of the same opinion

Casa Fuente was packed the entire time, as you can imagine. Carlito, Dion and Pete were all there at one point or another. Here's a pic with Carlito (the clown sitting to the right of Carlito is yours truly):

gallery_1425_1181_69359.jpg

Very very cool that you met "The Man" himself! Excellent times had by all eh?

Went to Vegas this weekend for the Big Smoke event with about 6 other guys from the local shop. We spent most of our time at Casa Fuente and Rhumbar and had an awesome time.

I picked up a few cigars at Casa but the best cigar of the weekend was a Don Carlos Senior Blend Robusto that was given to me. As for the Big Smoke, it was my first experience. It was OK and I had a good time, but I wouldn't pay to attend again. All the guys I went with want to make it an annual trip, which I'm all for, but I think I'll just hang out at the sports book or Casa Fuente instead of the Big Smoke events. Some of the other guys are of the same opinion

Casa Fuente was packed the entire time, as you can imagine. Carlito, Dion and Pete were all there at one point or another. Here's a pic with Carlito (the clown sitting to the right of Carlito is yours truly):

gallery_1425_1181_69359.jpg

You need a shave!

Glad you had fun!

LOL! I guess that didn't come out right. I'm on the right in the white shirt (but I guess technically I'm on Carlito's left side, not his right side). I'm not very bright.

That's a cool velvet smoking jacket on the guy in the background.
laugh.gif
And who's he talking to, Chris Berman?

The two mooks behind you and Carlito look like they belong in a Geico commercial.

The two mooks behind you and Carlito look like they belong in a Geico commercial.

:laugh:

Here was my buddy's line about the photo: "Since Fuente jumped the shark a long time ago, it seems fitting that Carlito is giving the Fonzie thumbs up."

Nice post and all but did you bring me back anything other than all the cigar bands from the cigars you smoked :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The guy who looks like Chris Berman is one of the club managers, the other is a Mook I guess. :laugh:

Sounds like a great time. I recently smoked a Senior Blend from 2000 and it was the probably the best cigar I have smoked to date.

Thats awesome man. Glad you had a great time and smoked some good cigars. Hopefully one of these days Ill have the time to make it over their.

I was smoking in Rhumbar Sunday and Monday nights. The bartender named Lea is really knowledgeable and easy on the eyes.

I wonder if we were in there at the same time?

I was smoking in Rhumbar Sunday and Monday nights. The bartender named Lea is really knowledgeable and easy on the eyes.

I wonder if we were in there at the same time?

No, I left on Sunday.

Hey, wait a second. Ive always heard about the girls that work their. Why no pics of them?

Imagine two fluffy pillows pushed up and there's your picture. Otherwise, the other attributes, or lack thereof, didn't do much for me. They also don't wear offwhite anymore, all black now.

The guy with the velvet pirate coat and blue scarf around his neck is Anthem.