• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Had the big "V" today

Lkyman

Sobrrrrrr
Well fellas,

Went to the doctors office over lunch and had a vasectomy. It went smooth other than he had to give me a dbl dose of the needle to numb me up a little more. Whole thing only took 15 minutes and back to work I went. Really started to slow down in the afternoon once the pain kicked in. Now I'm laid up in the recliner, with a bag of frozen peas. Any recovery methods anyone has used?

I feel for you! My crotch is sore just thinking about this procedure. Tylenol, Ibuprofen, use 'em.

I'm still intact because I'm too chicken to get it done.

Wilkey

Had me frozen peas with the full "Lonesome Dove" saga :)

Healed up nicely.

I am probably next. If I can save my wife from problems inflicted by her "pill" I will do it.

Welcome to the club bro.

My mother in law paid for mine when she found out I was marrying her daughter..LOL

I guess she didn't want me to breed...... :laugh:

Welcome to the club bro.

My mother in law paid for mine when she found out I was marrying her daughter..LOL

:laugh: ..Damn Dave, that was some funny shit right there! :laugh:

Welcome to the club bro.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Awwwww c'mon lky, what ever happened to the "accepting children from God" line of thinking? :whistling:

Get a athletic supporter to wear for the next couple of days.

If you let 'em swing around you'll end up with a hematoma the size of a softball. :(

Kinda suprised the doc didn't give you one.

Get a athletic supporter to wear for the next couple of days.

If you let 'em swing around you'll end up with a hematoma the size of a softball. :(

Kinda suprised the doc didn't give you one.

I tried wearing one for the first day, but my boys just weren't comfortable all bunched up. So I had to set'em free. Made me feel much better and I didn't have any healing problems. Though I wouldn't recommend it unless you can really stay off of your feet.

I found the best thing was one of those cold Jel Packs...You can get em at any CVS or Walgreens

...and a couple shots of tequila 'n your good to go...

seriously..In a few days the pain goes away and the boys will be good as new

art

I highly recommend buying your favorite booze and putting a nipple on it. After doing the aforementioned, crawl in bed and suck on it. Hope you have a good day. :whistling:

After 2 years of diapers the decision to get mine was easy. I had it done on a Friday afternoon so I could lay around the next day. Spent the whole day on the couch in sweats with a cold pack inside them. I was lucky and did not have much pain at all. I only took one or two of the pain pills. Maybe it was because I did not move much that day.

Here is wishing you a speedy recovery! Good excuse to drink and smoke some of the better things!

Welcome to the club bro.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Awwwww c'mon lky, what ever happened to the "accepting children from God" line of thinking? :whistling:

For real, think of all the $300 rebates you're missing out on.

Hey bro, in all seriousness, and since this procedure is in my near future; don't they at least hook a dude up with some vicodine? Sh.t man, if I'm going through this I at least want a prescription for 15 or more vicodine. Tell me there's hope...

Hey, Scott - I feel for ya!

I hope that you get appropriate amounts of "appreciation" from your significant other!

worthless%20thread%20without%20pics.gif

Wait.. maybe I'm thinking of the wrong "big V"...