• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Had the big "V" today

For a couple of days Ice will be your friend (or frozen peas)... :whistling:

One word of advice, don't get too active too soon. By that I mean, general movement.
You will feel good in a day or two, but it is easy to over do it.

JHolmes763, you are a sick man :laugh:

Hope your feeling better soon. My wife wants me to step up to the plate here in the near future. Tony that video just added to the anxiety.

Quick update.

Made it through the night. Back at work today and doing OK. Just some slight discomfort. No Jockstrap, but boxer breifs that have a nice snug fit to them. Took a shower no problem, but using the Ibuprofen 800's they gave me, which are doing great. All in all - no problem........yet.

Stinky - running is a no-no, but thanks for looking out for me

CC - all about children, but multiple reasons between the misses and I made this the best choice for us.

Tony - the video proceedure is what I had - no needle/no scalpel, but that was not enough, so the doc had to give me the needle. I didn't feel it, due to the no needle gizmo starting to numb it up. The no scalpel part worked good with only two small puncture holes to get to the tubes.

my wife had the big H, so i'm good. I grew up in the cattle business, and i've probably castrated thousands of bulls, no way in hell i would let some man hold my balls in his hand when he has a knife in the other, the mental image of castrating bulls is too real, and my luck that Bobbit woman would be my surgeon.

I just wanted to thank everyone for that wonderful display of sharing. It was like a train wreck and I couldn't stop reading.

AngryFishH Rule #28:
ANYONE comes near the jewels with a scalpel, don't go down without a fight!!!

And here I am thinking your assistant was lying to me about you being in an appointment when I called yesterday. I'm ashamed of myself.

snip....no way in hell i would let some man hold my balls in his hand when he has a knife in the other...snip

Hehe, they had a female nurse hold mine the entire time....and she was very easy to look at.

Yaaaahhhhhh me bean bag is screaming !!! :0 :0 :0

All I can say is you are a braver man than I. My thoughts are right along the line of Gator's, the thought of someone carving into the ol bean bag with a scalpel is too much.

NO #$@%ING WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you are feeling better bro, I think you NEED to get good and liquered...you know for medicinal purposes.

???

Some guys get a 15 min haircut over lunch like me, while others get a vasectomy. Damn, you have the big brass balls, which are now cut.

Get well soon!

I wish you the best. I had mine the scapel method and experienced a blinding pain for a split second while the doc was cutting down there. It felt like Andre the Giant jumped on my nuts but only for a brief moment. The doc said that happens to about 1 in 10 people so I told him to have the next 9 guys send me a six pack each. After that I felt fine except for the staph infection I got from the procedure. Wait til you have to go back and test to see if the procedure took. Good times.

Back