• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Had to order new Humidor

mrjinglesusa

CP Chemist
Well, after only 3 weeks on this board I had to order a new humidor. My desktop humi, although nice, just can't contain my sticks anymore. I literally have to keep 4 cigars in a baggie with a Fuente humipak until my new one gets here. I decided on the Barrister Bookcase humidor from JR with stand. This way, after 3 more weeks here I can get another to stack on top of it. :laugh:

Heres' a pic if you haven't seen one:

3BAR.jpg

Also ordered some trays, digital hygometer, and Oasis Plus from bargainhumidors.

another corrupted soul (spelling). :rolleyes:
If I remember correctly you were warned :rolleyes:

NICE!!! :thumbs:

Never seen that! I'll have to look.

Man that looks nice. Please keep us informed on how it holds it's humidity "RH%"
I would love to know

Backslide420 said:
Man that looks nice. Please keep us informed on how it holds it's humidity "RH%"
I would love to know
[snapback]163969[/snapback]​

My friend has had one for a few months and he said it holds humidity fine (he uses passive devices). I will be putting in an Oasis Plus and will report my findings here. Great thing is that they are stackable so I can always get another and bracket them together. :thumbs:

Backslide420 said:
I would love to know
[snapback]163969[/snapback]​

I've had one for months and it works great with beads. Foam didn't work for me once winter hit. Stays consistently between 60 - 65. I have to give the beads a drink every few weeks, depending on the weather. The gas heat sucks the moisture right out of everything except the coolidor.

That'll be next on your list jingles.......let us know what size you pick up :D

I know, I know. :) Everyone raves about the beads. I'll sure I'll get some eventually. I like the Oasis since I don't have to worry about it too much. :thumbs: Works great in my desktop humi and I hope it does just as well with this.

mrjinglesusa said:
I know, I know. :) Everyone raves about the beads. I'll sure I'll get some eventually. I like the Oasis since I don't have to worry about it too much. :thumbs: Works great in my desktop humi and I hope it does just as well with this.
[snapback]164111[/snapback]​

But now what will go in the desktop humi? I know a couple of people like me and Eshaw are jam packed with our humidors, and have them packed out! lol

KayakinBoy said:
mrjinglesusa said:
I know, I know.  :)  Everyone raves about the beads.  I'll sure I'll get some eventually.  I like the Oasis since I don't have to worry about it too much.    :thumbs:  Works great in my desktop humi and I hope it does just as well with this.
[snapback]164111[/snapback]​

But now what will go in the desktop humi? I know a couple of people like me and Eshaw are jam packed with our humidors, and have them packed out! lol
[snapback]164401[/snapback]​

I'm going to keep my premiums in the desktop and other loose sticks and boxes in the Barrister. It came yesterday. Wow, JR has some FAST shipping for only $2.00! :thumbs: My trays and Oasis should be here today for the new humi. :D

That does look pretty nice. Any idea how many sticks it can hold? I checked out the website, but didn't see any information other than dimensions.

If you can post one, I'd be interested in getting a look at a bigger picture too.

I have yet to hear anyone say that CP has influenced them to buy less cigars, or become more Spartan-esque in their cigar purchasing. :whistling: Looks like a great set-up that you are getting. I just love the ones that have a glass see-through top. If I do get a new one, something like what you have will be at the top of my list. Glass is also cool because you can drool all over it and not ruin any sticks. :p

It's all set-up and running. :thumbs: I just love the fact that for another $99.00 I can get a second one to attach to the top of the first. :love: Humidity already stable at 67% and holding nicely. The front is actually hard plastic and not glass but it doesn't seem to matter. Gee, with 4 trays on one side and a box of Diablo Calientes on the other, I may need to order that second one sooner than I thought! :p Just kidding about that - there is still plenty of room for more...

The 4 trays from Bargain Humidors do take up one side but I figure I can fit 4-5 more boxes on the other side yet. :thumbs:

j_crackington said:
That does look pretty nice. Any idea how many sticks it can hold? I checked out the website, but didn't see any information other than dimensions.

If you can post one, I'd be interested in getting a look at a bigger picture too.
[snapback]164598[/snapback]​

Some pics of my new set-up:

barrister.jpg

desktop.jpg

:thumbs:

Be honest with us, how many times do you walk by, stare, and drool? Have your family membes noticed the trance-like state that it produces for you? :p :)

Very nice set up Mrjingles....

I like the glass front... so you can drool over your stash :love:

SFG75 said:
Be honest with us, how many times do you walk by, stare, and drool? Have your family membes noticed the trance-like state that it produces for you? :p :)
[snapback]165460[/snapback]​

LOL. It's in my office so when I am sitting at my desk all I have to do is turn around to drool. :thumbs: I do this about 150 times a day. :whistling: