• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Haiutus for a while

Enjoy your well deserved vacation, Anthony. Those rum filled coconuts sound tasty. :whistling: :D

Have a safe and fun trip! :)

Caribbean vacation, double shot margaritas, scantly clad women, cigars....sounds good

Take some pics.

Enjoy the down time, Anthony.

Leave the laptop and PDA at home; focus on fine smokes, fine rum, and even finer "talent" on the beaches..... :cool:

Cheers - B.B.S.

Enjoy the vacation sir, and steer clear of the women in the bars! Do a friendly "cup check" to ensure no plumbing shenanigans prior to engaging in exchange of body fluids!

PS- Don't eat the yellow sand either.

Enjoy the vacation sir, and steer clear of the women in the bars! Do a friendly "cup check" to ensure no plumbing shenanigans prior to engaging in exchange of body fluids!

You speak like a man with personal experience. Care to elaborate. No? I thought not.

Doc.

You speak like a man with personal experience. Care to elaborate. No? I thought not.

Doc.

I'm just saying... I've tried to get that whole thing out of my mind, but yesterday the bumps came back, so...PM incoming Doc. :whistling:

BASTARD!

Have some rum for me... and pics of the ladies!! pics of the ladies!!

Back