• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy 22nd Birthday, CigarPass!

Rob, you run a great show here. I’m old, don’t like people very much, but you have a great home. It’s weathered the test of time, and then you Phukin nailed it. VHERF!!!

Faces, names, personalities, low speed, high speed, etc! Brother, you nailed it with this. I don’t give a shot about the rest. This place is home.

Thank you for all you do. Some day before I die, we hafta have a seegar together. God bless ya, brother. Thanks and happy birthday!

Floyd T
Hey Floyd! You are definitely one of the original "fogs". :) If you're ever in So Cal, let me know. Would be great to finally meet you in person!

@Rod .... Didn't we have the board in 1998-99 but lost all the data? Am I remembering or fantasizing? ;-)
I believe we lost a chunk of data sometime in 2002 or so due to the hosting company not having regular backups, and their server crashing. We went through several hosting companies until I decided to lease a server and manage it myself. Been great ever since! Oh, you're a fog too. :D

You might remember one hosting company in particular that banned my account because he saw threads about "dog rockets". The dude seriously thought we were sending dog shit to one another. hahaha I got the account reinstated and quickly moved the site elsewhere.

Happy Birthday to CP!!! What an amazing community this site has built. Thank you Rod for your continued efforts in keeping this place going. To quote a mumbling bald headed movie star. "Family"

Thanks for only banning me once, Ron!

You definitely redeemed yourself when you gave me that fancy Fezz hat at the last CP Board Meeting. I wear it daily.

Y2FsZWQuanBn

If any of y’all FNG’s are reading this, take phuking note! This is a family outfit run by a guy who gives a shit enough to run it by himself. He ain’t whoring us out to God knows who.

We police our own, hug the good ones and ride the bad ones like a broke dick dog. Don’t come in here with bad intentions. That shit ain’t welcome here. Join, read, participate, stay around, be welcomed in. Otherwise, piss off. Other boards need “hero’s too”.

Floyd T

Thanks, Rod, for all you do and have done for us over the years. HBD CP!

Haha. Man you guys are awesome. I’m loving this place too. I joined in 2008 but never really joined the family. Now that I’m a little older this is just the place for me. Thanks for all you are doing here Rich!!!