• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy 32nd B-Day Timothy (Bitaemo)

stogieman

" Herf King "
I hope you have a great day and you enjoy a few of your favorites throughout it.......

Tim,

I hope you have a wonderful day and a year full of greatness. Thanks for being a friend.

All my care,

Matthew

Hope you have a great day. Enjoy a big slice of cake and a fresh glass of milk straight from the bag.

Tim I hope you have a great day and make time to smoke one of your best (with jamarcus and antoine)

Happy Birthday Tim, hope you get a nice warm day today to smoke something nice!

Happy birthday again,Tim. I know I would have enjoyed my birthday with a BHK56 too.

TIM! Happy Birthday buddy. Hope that whatever you smoke is one of those you never forget. Many happy returns!

Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes! It was celebrated with a small group of friends, some scotch, and good conversation. All a man could ask for.

One of my friends gifted me with a Behike so that was first to go, then a CC RnJ Belicoso and ended the day with a PAM. Cant complain about that line up.

Thanks to Shamrocker for bringing me the Fuente DVDs... Ill get those back to you soon bud :)

Happy belated, Tim. Very cool of Jamarcus to bring you a BHK. :thumbs: