• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy 39th B-Day Rob (BobbyRitz)

happy birthday bro :thumbs: :cool:

What a great day. My wife, Trey (my three year old son) and I enjoyed a fun-filled afternoon running around the back yard kicking this and building that. Trey was in charge of the dinner menu. We enjoyed the best hot dogs and mac and cheese in all the land. :laugh:

I had a Three Floyds Dreadnaught with dinner...quite good beer. No cigars today, but I will smoke quite a few on Saturday with a group of folks. The gift from my wife and son was a very generous gift certificate from a well-known vendor based in the UK. She's the best! :thumbs:

Thanks everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes!

Best,

Rob

Sorry to be late to the party, but it sounds like you did very well, Rob.....
thumbs-up.gif

The most happiest of birthdays, and the best wishes from us to you guys all around - B.B.S.

Happy birthday Rob. Enjoy the good smoking weather this weekend. I couldnt help but notice what next year will be!!

Damon

Happy belated birthday Rob, glad you had some priceless time with the family!

Thanks again, guys!

Yep, Damon. The big 4-0 next year. It's all good though, I don't feel any older than 85 most days. :)

Many happy returns, Rob!

Steve

It was a good birthday, thanks guys. So good we adopted a 2 year old American Bulldog last Sunday. Our last best friend, Dewey (also an American Bulldog), passed away overnight 1.5 years ago and my wife and I thought our son, who will be 4 in November, would be able to better participate in the process. Much to our surprise, Trey said he wanted to take Sammy home after we went to meet with the former owners. :thumbs:

Happy belated birthday Bob! I know you were on the road, hope you smoked a fine cigar with a libation or two.
thumbs-up.gif
smile.gif