• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy 43rd B-Day Jesus (MOBIG)

stogieman

" Herf King "
I hope you have a weekend full of top shelf ceegars and a few adult beverages as well. It was my pleasure as always spending last Friday at J.Barbera Tobacconist with you and the fellas, hope to see you all soon........

Happy birthday bro....Thankfully Los is going to Vegas so your present is him not being around!

Happy Birthday My Cigar Smoking Brother!.....make it a good one!

A little Hennessy, a nice smoke...life is good :thumbs:

Happy Birthday, Jesus. Dig out the good ones you've been saving and toast 'em up...!!...:thumbs:

Happy Birthday my brother! Hope you enjoy your day Jesus. Great seeing you last week!

Enjoy your day, my brother. Sorry you were such a bitch and couldn't come to Vegas. I'll leave a dollar bill some where moist for you :thumbs:

Happy Birthday Stevie B
Stevie-B.jpg

I mean, MOBIG

Happy birthday bro....Thankfully Los is going to Vegas so your present is him not being around!

Why am I typecasted as being such a dick? :laugh:

Happy Birthday, Jesus.

Hope that you get to celebrate your day with a couple of great smokes and fine libations.

My Brotha My Brotha My Brotha. Happy Birthday bro. Miss you. You need to come out and visit the left side... LOL Hope you enjoy the day and see some of our friends...

Happy Birthday Jesus...hope you are doing it up in style with a great smoke and drink with friends/family.

Happy Birthday brother, have a nice one for us all.

Happy Birthday Jesus, hope you have a great day!