• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy 44th B-Day Jim (Swissy)

Thanks all...
finally have a day with NOTHING to do! After all the boat trips, deck rebuild, fighting with the city inspectors re: deck, and so on... I'm not going ANYWHERE or doing ANYTHING but sit on the deck, drain a couple of the growlers I got yesterday, and smoke cigars. I know the Twin Towers OpusX is going up in smoke to celebrate Osama bin Laden's getting whacked, but any cigar past that is unknown at this point. Some friends and family may stop by, and I asked them to kick me just to make sure I'm still breathing when they leave... I'll most likely be passed out on Porter's pad in the corner of the deck...
:laugh:

I hope you crack a crab or lobster too. What happened to the BBMF? Best wishes bro.

I hope you crack a crab or lobster too. What happened to the BBMF? Best wishes bro.

PERFECT!
I just found smoke #2.... thanks for reminding me. Been so busy I have not yet had the walk in the woods smoke. It'll now be a smoke on the deck in her honor... she would have loved the new deck.
:thumbs:

Jim,

Many years of great fortune to you and yours.

All my care,

Matthew

Happy Birthday Jim! Hope it was a day filled with fishin n' smokin!

Happy birthday, Jim! Hope you get to eat one of those weird hybrid flying lobster-shrimp from your video :laugh:

Happy birthday Jim, I hope its getting warmer up there so you can sit outside all day and smoke a few.

Happy Birthday, Jim!

Hope you had an amazing day!!!

cool.gif

Glad you had a mellow Birthday on your special day Jim! Ya know you get to celebrate it again with the boys at the station, fellow engineer!

Happy Birthday bro hope you had a great day!

Happy belated birthday sir, hope your day was a great one