• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy 70th Birthday to me! With Cohiba Siglo V

Happy Birthday! It's always fun to read posts about how our boards age, spans across so many generations. I hope I'm still enjoying old tobacco and a nice imperial stout, when I'm 70.

Enjoy it while you can!

Happy Birthday PU. Now we have another member of our 70's club. Yeah, health is an interesting, like you said, minor issues but annoying. Hoping to get to the Keys myself before they start going under water.

Thanks! Am trying to wrap up final details, and get gone. There is always more than I think, more i's to dot and T's to cross. And often have to wait on someone to produce something. Right now, it's looking like I can get out of here Thursday or Friday.

I feel really grateful to still have my health, and still be working (however semi-retired I may be) at 70 and believe that continuing to work is helping me stay somewhat sharp. Granted, I am not as sharp as I used to be but can still focus and knock out a project when needed.

Also, really glad that I cut back cigars to once or twice a week. I'm enjoying them more. My throat and palate like it more, also.

Gonna take a little more than that with me, though. ;)

Back