• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy 70th Birthday to me! With Cohiba Siglo V

personal User

Age 69 was a very busy year for me, lots of water over my dam. Been to various Dr's more in the past year than the previous decade. Potentially serious health issues have all turned out to be quite minor or nothing. My mom died, for which one is never really ready.

In addition, had a down year income wise, least money I've made in years but kept my head above water. Taking corrective action as best I can. Been there before, it will come back but takes years. Didn't travel much but did take some trips. Paid everybody on time, didn't deplete my savings very much. Drew on it some but came close to breaking even. My audits last year and this year came out clean. They always do, but it's always iffy - you never know how an auditor will interpret something differently than you did.

My son had a tough year in his business but finally turned it around, so that's looking way up but he's working a lot.

All in all a very eventful year.

And the really big things have gone well, I'm healthy, my wife, our sons and grandsons are all healthy.

Going to top it off with a box of Cohiba Siglo V, Dragon's Milk and other imperial stout.

Also going to finally start drawing Social Security. That will help the cash flow a good bit.
When the final audit report is certified, hoping to take a trip to visit my cousin near Orlando and drive on down to Key West for the first time.

Planning to be around the forum more in the coming year.

Attachments

• Cohiba Siglo V.jpg
    Cohiba Siglo V.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 15
Happy Birthday! Sounds like this coming year is gonna be a good one.

Happy birthday. Always celebrate it on a positive note. Enjoy.

Happy birthdays, cheers to easier times.

Absolutely fantastic. Happy Birthday, and here's to many more to come.

Happy Birthday young fella. Any day above water is a good day! I'm sorry to hear about your mother.

70! Man hang it up and kick back. That is what you have worked for all this time. Hope it is a great one.

Thanks for all the posts.

I posted a bit early because I was excited to get the Siglo V's in, and plan to be on the road for actual birthday.

My wife asked what I wanted for my birthday, so I said a box of Siglo V's'.

That is a gift that will keep on giving.

Happy Birthday PU....I hope your Life's direction continues to be great beyond that day!