• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy B-Day Gary (sonuvabum), enjoy your 54th brother.......

stogieman

" Herf King "
I hope you have a great day and you get to enjoy it Texas style with a number of your favorites......

Thanks to everyone for all the well wishes. I did have a nice birthday dinner earlier in the week compliments of the exquisite Mrs. King. I did not get to enjoy a birthday smoke however, until today.
We had the family over for burgers and thanks to some unusually warm January weather here in Texas, (sorry John, it was 73 today) I was able to sit on the patio and enjoy a wonderful cigar with my kids. I was a little dissapointed when I discovered I had already smoked my last Millenium (been thinking about it all week), so I had to settle for a nasty ol' Padron 80th. Life's a bitch ain't it? :p
One last thing, it's nice when your kids get old enough and can afford to buy you some nice cigars....and they remember what you like. Nothing but Padron, VSG, and Pepin's today. I guess I raised 'em right.
Thanks again for the Birthday wishes.
Gary

...and one more thing, Alan, don't ever take that gal off your sig tag. She makes me h...h...h...happy. :thumbs:

Happy Birthday brother. Doc hit it right when he said youngster, but someone has to be younger than me, including Doc.