• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy B-Day Israel (uptown_isy)

stogieman

" Herf King "
I know you have something planned on this soecial day or at least Michelle does for you. I hope all is well and we get the chance to hang out soon and smoke some good stogies....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Happy Birthday Israel! Hope it's a fantastic day for ya!!

HAPPY B-day Isy..Hope you get a chance to relax with a good smoke my friend

art

Happy Birthday Israel..........Thanks for supporting the members of this community, and I hope you enjoy the day.

Israel was the first person for me to interact and talk to over the phone from the boards. He gave me a very warm welcome, and it really made me feel comfortable and accepted here. Thanks for the great experience Israel.

Happy Birthday!

Jake

Stogieman says it all, Happy birthday, smoke a fine one or two. :thumbs: :D

man now im upset i didnt get to make it to the store Israel, i hope you have a wonder birthday and enjoy a wonderful smoke.

Isy!!!! Happy Birthday!!! Here's to one of the nicest guys I've "met!" Enjoy it today, and smoke something you've been saving!!!! :thumbs:

Israel's birthday....?? WoooHooo...!! I'll have to bust out a Grape Owl and really celebrate..... :laugh:

BS aside, a very happy birthday, Israel. Smoke something "you've been saving" and enjoy the day.

Best Regards - B.B.S.