• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy B-Day Mike (mu mike)

stogieman

" Herf King "
I hope you have a great day filled with primo stogies and a bunch of more of these to come as well......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Happy birthday Mike. Looking forward to herfing with you next spring!

Happy Birthday! Enjoy some great smokes!

Enjoy your day, hopefully on the golf course with a couple of great cigars.

Thanks guys! I don't feel 36, that's for sure. I still think I'm in game shape and could go back and live the college life. Wake up at noon, go eat lunch, come back and take a nap, then eat dinner and head to the bars. Rinse, repeat.

I think I need to go through a mid-life crisis. :laugh:

Happy Birthday, Mike!!! Hope you can scrounge up something to smoke! :sign: Hit me up soon, neighbor...

Derek

Happy Birthday, Mike!!! Hope you can scrounge up something to smoke! :sign: Hit me up soon, neighbor...

Derek

Are you here now? I think I remember my sister-in-law say something about the house closing but wasn't sure you were moved in yet. Get your ass down to my cave!

Also, we're having a poker game this Saturday night at the shop. Drop me a line and I'll give you the details if you want to join us. It's not much of a game, just an excuse to smoke and drink.