• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy B-Day Paul (Tall Paul) and modo22, enjoy guys......

modo22 said:
Happy bday Paul! What ya smoking this birthday weekend?
I have a Padron 80th that's been sitting for about 2 years and looking for a good time to smoke it so why not the last year of my 20s. How about you?

Happy birthday to both of you. You are both stand up guys and great BOTL. Hope you both enjoy your day.

Ian

Tall Paul said:
Happy bday Paul! What ya smoking this birthday weekend?
I have a Padron 80th that's been sitting for about 2 years and looking for a good time to smoke it so why not the last year of my 20s. How about you?
You know, I had not decided yet.  I have a 80th that I received two years ago for my bday but I was deathly sick....maybe I will light that up this time around!  But outside that i am sure there are some nice old tats that have been sitting at the bottom of my tat vault :)

Happy Birthday gentlemen. Paul I'm NY this weekend and believe you'll be in Jersey tomorrow. Let me know if you want to do something on your way back.

happy birthday gentleman.  Paul i guess i will have to catch up with you at the quad state.

Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes here on CP, Facebook, Text and Phone calls! You guys are great and I am glad I get spend another birthday with everyone here. I will see some of you tomorrow and at the QSH this year everyone else I hope to meet in person some day. I am off to have a nice big steak dinner and probably some drinks with the misses and our close friends. I hope everyone has a great weekend and gets to enjoy a couple great stogies as well!

Thanks again everyone,
Paul

Happy birthday Paul and modo22. Only having one cigar on your day of days? That's shocking. Let us know what else you decide to have and how they are. Happy b-day again my friends.

Knock 'em back and smoke 'em down guys.