• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy B-Day Ray (AVB)

Have a good one. Crack open that bottle of scotch from 1812 to celebrate :laugh:

Today is the only day I smoke in the house. The family room downstairs is all mine and I've just finished a Gold Medal along with a nice dram of Glenlivet 50. I have some Glen Grant 1956 lined up next. Thank you for all the thoughts and well wishes, this is shaping up to be a pretty good day :thumbs:

The very best to you, Ray - sounds like you're off to a fantastic start....!!

Cheers - B.B.S.

Good birthday to you old man. I, for one, enjoy all your contributions. :thumbs:

Cheers & Thanks...

Happy B-Day Ray. I would tell you to enjoy the day, and smoke the best, but I read you already got this under control :)

Joe G

Happy B-Day ray. You must be getting wise in your at your age I cant convince the lady to let me burn one in the house. Even if it is only one day! Enjoy!

D

It is obvious to me with 53 posts and the day is not done that your contributions here are greatly appreciated. Enjoy your day and thank you for all you do!

PJ

Many happy returns, Ray!

Just remember ..... you're as old as the women you feel!! And by the size and depth of your Cigar Girls collection, you can't be much over 29!! ;)

Raaaaaayyyyy,

Happy Birthday young man. I hope you enjoyed a great cigar and a great Scotch... Always thinking about you brother... Kiss your bride for me Ray. ATB

Cheers to you Ray, I hope you enjoyed your day!! Thanks for making this a great place to call home! :thumbs: