• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy B-Day Vince (Seavita)

stogieman

" Herf King "
I hope you have a great day Vince filled with primo stogies. See you next month at the Quad State Herf, it will be another great time....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Happy B-day there Vinc. Hope you have a great day today brother..

Art

Happy Birthday, Vince. Hope that you can smoke a couple of good ones today.

Happy Birthday Brother! hope it's a good one!

Vince hope you have a great day! Happy Birthday :thumbs:

Have a great day Vince!

Happy birthday, I hope you enjoy your day. I still can't see your name and not think of the famous smuggler VitaSea.

Happy birthday, I hope you enjoy your day. I still can't see your name and not think of the famous smuggler VitaSea.

I'm glad someone else said this! :thumbs: Since coming back around, I'm in the same "boat"! I see his name and immediately recall the goat-screw that was VitaSea! :sign:

Happy B-day, brother.

Floyd T.

Happy Birthday Vince, Enjoy the day! Smoke a nice cigar.

Thanks all, probably gonna spark me a PAdron 40th Anni when I get home form work! JimD just made my day but shipping off some tasty goodies as well!!!

Happy Birthday Bro enjoy your day :thumbs: :cool:

I'm glad someone else said this! :thumbs: Since coming back around, I'm in the same "boat"! I see his name and immediately recall the goat-screw that was VitaSea! :sign:

Happy B-day, brother.

Floyd T.

It's a good thing Vince's thoughtful friends created his CP handle! ;)

Happy Birthday, brother!

Vince man long time no see, catch you at the Quad State, hope you have a wonderful bday
one of these days we will have to catch up at the new MCL